Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Malinois
Jun 13, 2003

"NO NO NO NO NO NO LOOK OVER HERE!!! SHINY THING! SHIIINNY THING!!!!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Malinois
Jun 13, 2003

Psycho Society posted:

Your brain is broken lmao

nah

Malinois
Jun 13, 2003

Statement from the family:

https://twitter.com/alexcampbell/status/864467454155780097

So this Fox News contributor was hired by a third party and not the family, who disavows this report as the work of conspiracy theorists with agendas.

This was quickly thrown together last night by Breitbart as a conflation regarding "anonymous sources" in response to the WaPo story.

Malinois
Jun 13, 2003

Over There posted:

lol that's the DNC's spokesperson.

...that statement didn't have the name of the spokesman. at all. yet you already had an immediate response in the can. lol

Malinois
Jun 13, 2003

Over There posted:

I honestly have no idea what you're on about. Do you normally try to pick fights and rile people up?

Holy IMAX

Malinois
Jun 13, 2003

TerribleBurden posted:

True, but they've had the same spokesman the whole time. Also this one does name him: https://www.buzzfeed.com/alexcampbell/seth-rich-family-refutes-report?utm_term=.qeMeYb16X#.unL3KZdXM

Hey that's great! The rest of the article is pretty interesting too

Malinois
Jun 13, 2003

OMG JC a Bomb! posted:

Hmm yase a mugger who took the risk of committing murder and left behind his victim's wallet, jewelry, and phone.

The conspirator who was dumb enough to not finish staging the crime scene.

Malinois
Jun 13, 2003

VikingSkull posted:

it's me I'm the guy that takes an obvious joke post seriously

rollin with the punches ayyyy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Malinois
Jun 13, 2003

You worthless assholes pushing this can officially gently caress right the gently caress off now:

http://money.cnn.com/2017/05/16/media/seth-rich-family-response-claims-of-wikileaks-contact/index.html

quote:

But Tuesday afternoon, Wheeler told CNN he had no evidence to suggest Rich had contacted Wikileaks before his death.

Wheeler instead said he only learned about the possible existence of such evidence through the reporter he spoke to for the FoxNews.com story. He explained that the comments he made to WTTG-TV were intended to simply preview Fox News' Tuesday story. The WTTG-TV news director did not respond to multiple requests for comment.

"I only got that [information] from the reporter at Fox News," Wheeler told CNN.

Good work putting that family through more hell.

• Locked thread