Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

Avirosb posted:

Doesn't leaking stuff technically make him a traitor though?

Traitor to what? The DNC is just a lovely little club, not a government organization

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

nigga crab pollock posted:

you do know the cia ran a disinfo campaign on the phrase 'conspiracy theorist' to drive a wedge into american politics after the assassination of JFK, right?

That wouldn't be surprising but the guy who pushes that idea also believes the Sandy Hook shootings didn't actually happen

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

Famethrowa posted:

lol can you imagine actually believing in conspiracy theories

Have you heard of MKUltra? That's a hosed up thing that really happened.

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

theperminator posted:

Funny how before the election everyone on the left was lining up to suck their cock but then Hillary said "Wikileaks is bad and is a Russian mouthpeice" and then people who have no ability to think for themselves went "Wikileaks are bad" like they're the sherbet guy from Austin powers

Yeah and Edward Snowden and Glenn Greenwald are Russian intelligence agents now whereas journalists like Louise Mensch are extremely credible lol. Whatever feels good is true.

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

boner confessor posted:

haha check out this dude who knows so much about the world that he can percieve the deep secrets of society but he's never heard of a nondisclosure agreement

employment contracts not something you run into pretty frequently as a neet /polster, huh

Since when to people go to jail for violating a NDA?

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

boner confessor posted:

but it's worth murdering the kid over? somehow the more you talk the less sense you make. it's almost like you're incredibly stupid or something

Explain the process where people who violate a NDA go to jail, smart guy

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

boner confessor posted:

i hate to find myself doing homework for uneducated conspiracy mongers, do it yourself freakshow

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economic_Espionage_Act_of_1996

The DNC is not the government

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

boner confessor posted:

can you not read or something? this law permits the government to bring criminal charges against people who divulge privately owned trade secrets, which have a broad definition

you asked how it's possible to face criminal charges for violating an NDA, this is how it is possible. do you need me to wipe your rear end also

Yeah I skimmed the url and thought you posted something else. My bad.

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

Feminasty Slut posted:

63 million people were stupid enough to vote for Trump and it has broken my mind.

We know

Take up a hobby or perhaps drink heavily

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

Pawl posted:

Maybe there is more to the situation than what you've been exposed to and you could try growing as an individual by exploring their views instead of dismissing them

Nah, it's easier to just insult everyone that doesn't think the same way I do, gently caress trump voters!!!

That guy has done nothing but post about Trump since November, his brain is irreversibly broken :rip:

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

Feminasty Slut posted:

:agreed:

not just trump tho. Also the biowaste that voted for him.

It's unhealthy to fixate on things you can't change. Go outside.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

good thread, nice work everyone

• Locked thread