Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord
wow op

it's almost as if you're trying to distract from the president of the united states acting like a literal child

hillary is old news

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord

Fushigi Yuugi fansub posted:

he's right about cnn, wapo, nyt and wsj being opinion pieces and propaganda though

lol no

this seth rich conspiracy is fake as gently caress

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord

seth rich conspiracy being fake as gently caress does not change the fact that cnn, wapo, nyt and wsj are opinion pieces and propaganda

Lmao way better than right-wing horseshit

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

The liberal smugness that keeps getting stomped on is my favorite dynamic in this day and age

Its fun to watch you guys like play this intellectual superior role only to be proven wrong time and time again

Actually conservatives are proven wrong on the reg.

I enjoyed the faux butthurt over Colbert's comment about cockholsters.

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord

Apoplexy posted:

You habitually and spastically post in GBS in politics-related threads and are a right-winger. We know all we need to know from that alone.

Looool this to the max

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord

de gustibus non est disputandum

cool I don't speak latin so please translate from ancient moon language tia

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord

Flesh Forge posted:

There is no disputing that Gus is in the East

gus is a bad name

Dr. Arbitrary posted:

I think Seth's family is being threatened into staying quiet, which is why the DNC has stepped in to put their own person in as a spokesperson.

Edit:

I think Seth's family is being threatened into making statements, which is why they wrote that Op Ed telling people to stop indulging in conspiracy theories.

Or maybe they actually want people to leave them alone

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord

Bip Roberts posted:

They're embarrassed at the public learning the truth of the disgusting son they raised

That's loving retarded dude.

Stop seeing poo poo that isn't there.

They want to be left alone from unwashed basement white nationalists who won't take no for an answer.

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord

o rly

perhaps he wants stable income after the campaign

ever think about that?

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord

Apoplexy posted:

Damage control for his bank account. Now that Hillary is done (she better goddamn well be), nobody is stupid enough to hire loving imbeciles like John Podesta and Robby Mook.

"Oh, you're the guy who ran the campaign that lost to a loving orange baboon who openly admitted to sexual assault? WELCOME ABOARD THE FRANKEN 2020 CAMPAIGN!"

actually I think podesta was fine

it's more the hackers spilling all his poo poo that fucker things up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord

Bip Roberts posted:

I'm angry that the media isn't putting a positive bias to turds being shat right into my mouth.

turn off your monitor

• Locked thread