Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
wow a fox news exclusive story breaking. also now showing up in washington examiner (source: fox news) and infowars (source: like i would check)
its too bad that totally legit fbi legit source would only talk to fox news and only anonymously to confirm the thing that was circulating in republican chain emails

its believable at this point if you believe fox news has any journalistic integrity

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
the non-anonymous source "breaking" this story is ron wheeler :lol::lol: your basic inforwars type fox news contributor. hes got a nutjob history already

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
peruse those articles dumb poo poo. stated sources in them are fox news/ron wheeler and most of them arent even bothering with the anonymous fbi bullshit

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

A real conspiracy is a little blurb in a regional newspaper about a private investigator that's so explosive the mainstream media won't touch it
little blurb: instantly credible :eng101: like this one

Rod Wheeler Claims on The O’Reilly Factor Lesbian Gangs are Raping Young Girls

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
homeless man masturbating in alley confirms multiple seth rich conspiracies -fox news, 8 minutes ago

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Tallgeese posted:

It's not just anonymous sources.
the non-anonymous source is a nutjob who was looked straight in the eye and told he was off the case. then he had to hand in his badge and gun because hes just too much of a loose cannon. and then another 80s cop movie reference happened

nigga crab pollock posted:

thats the best part of this like any idiot knows seth rich was murdered for political reasons but there's no evidence for it. like loving lol a private investigator from a local news team is going to uncover this scoop unless the DNC is truly more incompetent than anyone could could have imagined

the reason this story is gaining traction is because no poo poo everyone knows, they want some evidence so they don't get called conspiracy theory retards for putting 2 and 2 together

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
also the story is probably gaining traction because of something or other trump happening in the news (so of course dredge up whatever the last hillary thing was). but in all honesty i am tuning out on trump news for a minute. i already know hes a terrible president. i get it

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Over There posted:

"We didn't allow any private investigator to work on our son's case and now we are mad that he didn't tell us what he found"
are you even reading any of this

if not i gotta say youre at least way ahead of the curve

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Over There posted:

You do realize this was provided by the loving spokesperson for the family who is a DNC operative, right? This just makes it look more ridiculous. The PI has information and the family wants it to be concealed? Lets just shoot this stupid guy in the back and not steal anything.
tell me more about what the family wants. keep that ball rolling
and lol at crediting rod wheeler as a legit private investigator. a paid source paid by anonymous 3rd party on behalf of something other than the family

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Just think about the hundreds, possibly thousands, of American citizens who've been discreetly executed by their own government and who will likely never get justice.
this is the worst guided meditation ive ever participated in

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Over There posted:

Must be paid for by the Russian to turn the public away from their hacking.

There was already probability of foul play and now it's reaching the public light.
are you at all aware that your responses never actually follow as something that replies to what youre quoting? like you put something up in quote tags and then "oh look a bird" except instead of a bird its something from the news feed

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Over There posted:

I've responded to you plenty of times.
yeah and its like you either cant lock down the subject of what youre quoting to give a relevant response or you have a post you already just cant wait to make so you pick a post at random to quote so you can post it

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Over There posted:

I honestly have no idea what you're on about. Do you normally try to pick fights and rile people up?
at least you are now aware that you have no idea what im talking about while quoting me. were making some headway now

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Feminasty Slut posted:

Toadvine posted:

Well it's directly her fault trumps president, so yea I mad
She sucks but I personally blame every subhuman poo poo stain who voted for trump
to put it another way i blame her greatly and the dnc wholly for bernie sanders not being president

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Avirosb posted:

That would be mighty silly, considering the downright godsend he's been to late night shows.
i feel like i already got to see the height of that effect with the daily show in the first 6 or so years of bushs term and today it would have to pale in comparison to that
over time bushs presidency devolved from something to make fun of to utter lunacy and stew beef had his finger on the pulse for that. trump is a better joke president for this generation but he wasnt the first joke president :shrug:

• Locked thread