Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.
Hmmmm. It's almost like some sort of uber right American Pravda is making GBS threads out spoopy conspiracy tales that their fan base loves to wank to in order to distract them from something. But what could that be? What???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.

nigga crab pollock posted:

I like how this is like the third or fourth federal employee looking into the Clinton's corruption that has died mysterious​ly and yet the only thing that matters is Trump

Within the last 12 months I've known three people who have died. A old friend in her 30's who died of a drug overdose, a business associate who suddenly died from weird complications after a routine surgery he'd undergone two week earlier, and a nurse in her late twenty's (employed by a client of mine) who drove into a tree on a lonely back country road in the middle of the night. Unbelievably, even though all of these could be twisted into some sort of strange plot involving the deaths of people I've worked with, I actually didn't kill any of them.

It's crazy, but people sometimes just stop being alive. And if you're a normal person who interacts with a variety of other people because you're not a shut-in, sometimes some of them die even if you don't kill them yourself.

...or do they????

• Locked thread