Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SweaterGear
Jan 4, 2010

There's a Monopenguin! :swoon:
So I guess I have to drag Villager!Atlas all the way across the desert because if I try to go to the shine he and both Whitewings just bail. That's some real bullshit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SweaterGear
Jan 4, 2010

I just got Saber/Jesse's A support...I really hope that they get a paired ending where they start Outer Heaven.

SweaterGear
Jan 4, 2010

So today I found out that Ward Arrow doesn't stop Upheaveal. That sucks a whole lot but Leon is still a good boy who tries his hardest.

SweaterGear
Jan 4, 2010

I'm glad the game seems to share my dislike of Fernand. Every time I fight him, he immediately eats a ridersbane crit and never gets to attack. It's like...poetic clockwork.

SweaterGear
Jan 4, 2010

I found that Clive can use Saunion well because he's strong, decently accurate, slow, and never directly on the frontlines. It makes him do a big poke of damage while giving the Deliverance members that matter support bonuses.

SweaterGear
Jan 4, 2010

His Skill is real good so he can use the Zweihander the best out of Celica's dreadfighters.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SweaterGear
Jan 4, 2010

hostess with the Moltres posted:

I just beat Desaix and I tried to get the royal shield a couple of times and the terrors are kicking my rear end. I don't think I'm supposed to do it until act 4, right?

If your mages and archers are decent you should be able to beat the royal shield fight. Alternatively, give a fast sword user the lightning sword. It's hard but very beatable when you first get the quest.

• Locked thread