Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

Sanitize your 3DS screen before kissing it. Get some disinfectant wipes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

It's out.

Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

The only reason to play on Normal is if this is your first Fire Emblem game.

Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

Swear to god, Alm has scored a crit in every single battle he's been in since I started playing. 7% crit rate. What is happening?

Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

I've been getting a lot of Shadow Dragon-esque level ups lately. Is it bad luck or are growth rates that bad?

Everyone has low growths, and that's good.

Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

I kept a save file before the battle at the end of chapter 1, because I failed to grab the Dracoshield because I don't have anybody who can do more than 1 damage to Desaix and didn't want to grind until I could. It seemed like it would really tedious to trap him and chip him down 1 point of damage while keeping Slayde alive. Will I have another shot at getting it later?

Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

Hivac posted:

Does this game have circular progression if I eventually want to make the lizard brain happy with big numbers

There's an item that lets any unit change class to a villager, and a DLC pack that lets you get one.

Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

Ethiser posted:

That's my biggest complaint story wise. Why even make any of the characters optional? There are not that many of them and it makes the ones who never talk really stand out.

Maybe they made them optional so they could get away with writing fewer lines for them.

Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

If you haven't beaten the game, hit Up, Down, Left, Right, Up on the title screen, then check out the Extras menu.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

Tae posted:

I can't wait for the PoR remake because I just realized that Genny's Invoke is basically resigning to watching a tv show because every. single. invoke. has that slow rear end battle animation in OG gaiden.

Hold L when a battle is starting in order to invert your preference for attack animations. If an animation would normally play, instead it will be skipped; if it would normally be skipped, instead it will play.

• Locked thread