Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Bruceski posted:

So I beat the main game, and now there's chapter 6 postgame. I'm kinda done to my satisfaction, is there more story now or is it just your typical postgame dungeon for folks who wanna keep playing?

There's a bit of ~lore~ that is just a couple of sentences of text on the wall as well as a pretty surprising final boss.

I didn't, and won't, bother. v:v:v

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Tae posted:

Genny and Saber is the assumed marriage.

Neither ending is impacted if the other dies.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

cheetah7071 posted:

Can someone spoil the details of the awakening connection in Thabes? It sounds pretty unfun to do it myself

hi

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

You could have recruited them the second you got done with the map they appeared in. They're in the Zofia harbor.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Alternatively equip a shield and just take 1 damage from everything.

I didn't need to do this since Alm took 1 damage from most things but if yours isn't defense blessed

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

The only ones who aren't voiced are the ones who have a sidequest associated with them.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Endorph posted:

also if you made tobin a mercenary he has some of the worst growths in the game

Yeah but he can go back into Villager so it doesn't matter!!

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

If you're going for some sorta max stats run then you shouldn't use fountains at all until after everyone's promoted. You can wait until later.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

What, Chapter 23? Here's a dude doing it on 0% growth, on Lunatic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a06lebyRTV8

That's not to say Revelation doesn't have bad balancing - it does - but that's not because of growth rates or bad and or good luck.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Every single character can kill stuff. Very few characters can provide support.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Cake Attack posted:

Let me introduce you to half my army friend
Every single character can POTENTIALLY kill stuff!!

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

I would kill you for a three stat level up.

Maybe we can reach an agreement.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Lord Koth posted:

along with being 3 levels lower

This can be argued as being in Palla's favor, as she is 3 levels closer to promotion.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

No. You can pick up the Ridersbane as Celica instead of Alm but that would be very very stupid.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

The dragon in Fates is able to exert control over people who are 1) really angry/sad 2) have been in contact with Valla. Their actions are still their own, the anger just doesn't go away and only grows stronger.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

I'm probably going to make a separate Cold Steel thread once we get a release date for the PC versions.

Also, uh, Berkut, woo.

• Locked thread