Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022
Stats don't matter once you get the Hunter's Volley skill off that bow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022

Supremezero posted:

You, uh.

You know you can save in the room where you can talk to Celica right before the final boss, right?

Like, any room where you get a "talk" thingy, you can save.

That's after the Berkut fight.

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022
Make any of the barons into dread fighters and they're basically unkillable.

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022
I found a rusted bow in a random crate before, but that was uh, the bottom floor of Thabes.

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022

LordHippoman posted:

Any advice for Nuibaba's Abode? I can deal with the desert and swamp all day, but Medusa's rampant bullshit is destroying my will to continue. I only have one Dread Fighter, and the enemy DFs seem impossible to lure out without entering the boss' death zone. I don't have Rescue either, since my Faye's a Pegasus Knight (and a bad one compared to Clair).

I'm probably missing something obvious.

The Hex Shield actually works on Medusa too, so it only takes off half health, or 3/4 total if it doubles.

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022
Turnwheeling doesn't reset the rng so if you just repeated the exact same actions in the exact same order, you'll get the same result.

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022
Individual damage animations for the swamps suuuuck.

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022
Celica, Mae, and Delthea are all really good and held back by the fact you only get two Mage Rings.

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022

CORN NOG posted:

That’s assuming anything could even scratch Lukas

Let me tell you about piercing 30 might ranged attacks

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022

RareAcumen posted:

Man, I can't imagine how you're supposed to do this Labyrinth. You've got like six guys that can endlessly loop and get stronger and stronger thanks to Dread Fighter and make that three more thanks to the pitchforks but everyone else is pretty much screwed.

I thought that was Athena for a second.

You don't even need to grind that much. Pitchforking a Baron to a Dread is nice but you can't really throw them into the poison weapon guys and expect them to come out alive. Plus there's the dragons with ranged attacks that ignore defense. What you really need to focus on is offense from a distance. So I brought three bow knights with Killer Bows and just always used Hunter's Volley which usually critted and one round most fights. Celica, Delthea, and Mae were my mages and shuffled the speed ring and two mages rings between them. Tatiana and Faye did their warp/rescue shenanigans, and anew was useful from time to time.

I brought Alm just in case but he was my only unit at max level so I didn't use him much.

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022

Vakal posted:

If you use a pitchfork to change Valbar's class, does he keep his armor?

Nope.

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022
He's like 150 years old, so I assumed that Duma's magic was what was sustaining him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022
And here I didn't even realize there was a Mila idol in Thabes, haha.

e: oh I guess you guys mean the story final dungeon

Strange Quark fucked around with this message at 18:15 on Jun 30, 2017

• Locked thread