Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Argent Cinereus
Feb 25, 2013
So, question about mages: do any of them learn spells after the point they can promote (like being able to promote at level 12 but learning something at level 15), and if they do, can you still get that if you promote before then?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Argent Cinereus
Feb 25, 2013

mandatory lesbian posted:

Atlas should either be a Mage (magic bypasses accuracy checks so his low skill doesn't really matter) or a Merc (where his skill will be increased by like 7 right off the bat)

I'm using him as a mage right now, and while the set accuracy is nice, speed's still a bit of an issue, so that's a thing to consider. Also, for me he's gotten three separate levels of nothing but skill, but I'm pretty sure that's not a common problem.

Argent Cinereus
Feb 25, 2013

Hunt11 posted:

So any advice for the Mila temple map?

Falcoknights and Genny's Expel helped a lot for me. Keeps the gargoyles down to a manageable amount, have the sisters and Leon (and Atlas if they're an archer) take down the mages and remaining gargoyles.

Spoilered in case that's necessary.

Argent Cinereus
Feb 25, 2013
If Genny has Expel by then, that can take care of a lot of the bonewalkers. Besides that, I had managed to wall him in that middle room with Valbar, and Saber was able to tank against him for a bit as a Myrmidon. That, and Leon taking shots at him helped wear him down.

• Locked thread