Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

Zore posted:

Is Lukas just supposed to be utter garbage? Because so far he seems really garbage.

This, but replace Lukas (who actually owns) with Python. I love the dude's appearance and voice lines, but Tobin has a lead in basically every stat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

I appreciate wanting to keep the level of supports to a manageable level but it would've been nice if every character had at least two imo; Kliff's only support being with Tobin and the first two stages of that support consisting of "Hey Kliff" "Shut up Tobin" is kinda disappointing.

game owns otherwise tho

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

Tae posted:

Some of the recruits require backtracking. I've seen a lot of people miss out on the whitewings.

Is this indicated in any way?

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

python is cute and i like his voice, this has been my python opinion

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

Pastrymancy posted:

What's the rationale between picking Deen or Sonya?

Sonya is Genny's only support.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

AlphaKretin posted:

Man, a lot of the recruits in this game are optional, huh.

...how much would I hate myself for doing a minimum recruitment run?

How do you feel about having absolutely zero healing for either of your armies until your mages promote? :v:

edit: Not only that, you'd be left with six units for Alm's army until endgame, and FOUR units for Celica's army until endgame

• Locked thread