Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Dead weight, just like this post.

So what's the strat needed for Pirate Raid 3? Is it just flood the enemy with your own army of ghosts so that the dude will eventually kill himself counter killing them all?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

I don't see the point of Jesse really, Celica's route is already way to chock full of sword dudes and it doesn't seem like he really excels at anything.

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Soooooo i'm near the end of Celica's part of the game and as it turns out i forgot to recruit the other 2 pegasus sisters and Noma before getting to Duma tower, and having tried going through the tower a few times i feel like i'm not quite ready for it.

So what's the best place to grind for XP? Do enemies in the tower respawn if i leave and go back in constantly? Seems like either there for the forest place seems like would be good.

• Locked thread