Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hopeandjoy
Nov 28, 2014

Tae posted:

First battle against a Cantor.

1st 10 minutes: oh poo poo oh poo poo oh poo poo he one-shots almost everyone

"genny learns Invoke"

Well then

I mostly just had Boey and Mae whittle him down with thunder until Celica could make the kill.

Because I needed her desperately to learn Seraphim for the dragon fight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hopeandjoy
Nov 28, 2014

I feel like this desert is worse than other FE deserts.

Because Ceclia can only move one space at a time orz

hopeandjoy
Nov 28, 2014

dmboogie posted:

Sonya is Genny's only support.

Oh drat it, I thought that because of her speech about liking big, burly men that it was Deen.

hopeandjoy
Nov 28, 2014

I'm still mad at myself for picking Deen over Sonya, but I don't know if I'm mad at myself enough to give up three days of game progress.

:sigh: Sorry Genny, I guess you'll have to wait for a replay for a support.

hopeandjoy
Nov 28, 2014

Just tried to storm the witch lady's house in Alm's route and got my poo poo kicked in.

...I'll try again in the morning.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hopeandjoy
Nov 28, 2014

LordHippoman posted:

Any advice for Nuibaba's Abode? I can deal with the desert and swamp all day, but Medusa's rampant bullshit is destroying my will to continue. I only have one Dread Fighter, and the enemy DFs seem impossible to lure out without entering the boss' death zone. I don't have Rescue either, since my Faye's a Pegasus Knight (and a bad one compared to Clair).

I'm probably missing something obvious.

My strategy was have Silque Warp my Dread Fighter Gray right into Nuibaba's face and kill her.

The rest of the enemies then killed him, but I'm playing on Causal and Gray was stealing exp anyway so who cares.

• Locked thread