Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Unlucky7
Jul 11, 2006

Fallen Rib
So is there going to be a metric butt ton of DLC for this like there was for Fates and Awakening? I didn't see that mentioned by Endorph yet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unlucky7
Jul 11, 2006

Fallen Rib
I got mine early. I started on normal and I am one fight past the first dungeon. If I may ask, hoe is hard different from Normal? Is it more/different enemies, like how Fates does it? It is easy going so far, save for That rear end in a top hat With The Shield.

Unlucky7
Jul 11, 2006

Fallen Rib

Endorph posted:

Slightly more enemies or different types of enemies, but it's mostly just higher enemy stats. Echoes hard is about on the same level as Conquest hard, I'd say, though slightly easier since the maps themselves are way less of a pain.

I really do appreciate your answers, really, but I never played Conquest (Curse my short attention span). I did play a bit into Birthright Hard, which I heard was equivalent to Conquest Normal.

Let me put it this way: If I think that the enemies in the first few fights in the first chapter seem kinda weaker than they should be, should I go ahead and bump up the difficulty, or am I being premature about it, and I am still in the 'ramp up' phase of the game?

I apologize for being a nag. I want to make sure that I do not regret it later on.

Unlucky7 fucked around with this message at 06:06 on May 19, 2017

• Locked thread