Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Five in Russia
Oct 11, 2003

You gonna play the remake of the first one too? It was kinda cool cuz they added more characters, but I never got very far in it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Five in Russia
Oct 11, 2003

In Training posted:

Update: so far its mechanically a canoe, which is weird considering it's this monstrous sprite on the overworld. But I've just found one of the two ancient drives which will turn it into an airship , pretty badass.

I wish Calamity Jane was a party member, her story is cool and she hangs out with your crew for a lot of the game

the remake, alter code f has her as a party member!

Five in Russia
Oct 11, 2003

Thinkin about wild arms today

Five in Russia
Oct 11, 2003

i liked being able to skip random battles so much that I got stuck on bosses cuz I never leveled up

Five in Russia
Oct 11, 2003

In Training posted:

Tim seems like he could be a really powerful magic user but since I skip 100% of random battles he will never learn any magic and I don't want to babysit killing blows for him like this is a fire Emblem game. So he's staying benched, permanently. Boy I hope this game doesn't do the thing every JRPG ever with a large cast does and has a dungeon in the finale where you have to cycle through everybody.

I remember him being super strong along with ashely and kanon I think her name was. The other 2 kinda sucked as you get further

Five in Russia
Oct 11, 2003

im gonna have to start up some wild arms 3 now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Five in Russia
Oct 11, 2003

In Training posted:

Does status lock exist in this game? Because if it doesn't I don't know if I can actually beat the final boss with just Ashely + two people who have to spam berries.

Yeah! It's a red power from the skid lancer. They are south of sielje in the brown water, kinda rare though

• Locked thread