Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
THE AWESOME GHOST
Oct 21, 2005

In Training posted:

I defeated what I thought was gonna be the games final boss but I feel like this is the middle of the game and now I'm just kinda sailing around murking demons plotlessly

Welcome to 90s jrpg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

THE AWESOME GHOST
Oct 21, 2005

In Training posted:

The finale to this game is like a 90s JRPG wishlist

go to the moon, three different curveball final bosses, dimension hopping, The Power of Friendship, etc.

What an awesome drat game! Although, as expected, I kinda blew through the final bosses bc I had done the side content, which is a rewarding feeling in its own right. atleast its not as bad as FFX , where I beat the final boss in one attack because I had Wakka's ultimate weapon with damage limit break + nailed a perfect attack reels move and did like 80k damage in one attack or whatever.

The last boss in FFX has 99k hp

I literally killed him with a normal attack the first time through

• Locked thread