Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
builds character
Jan 16, 2008

Keep at it.

shacked up with Brenda posted:

Kawasaki with a lot of engine problems at Glen Helen.
http://i.imgur.com/yjrstEr.gifv

He was so mad walking back. Understandably but man, even with a helmet on.

You guys still think it's worth it to buy the package? I've been waffling.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

builds character
Jan 16, 2008

Keep at it.
Baggett railing the outside to pass Tomac was fantastic. Also pretty surprising.

builds character
Jan 16, 2008

Keep at it.

It's so good.

builds character
Jan 16, 2008

Keep at it.

Gotta make sure it's clear of rocks so his front brake doesn't get messed up again.

builds character
Jan 16, 2008

Keep at it.
Finally got a chance to watch the races from last weekend.

Jason Anderson is doing surprisingly well. He's just not quite as fast as Tomac or Baggett but fast enough that he could win this year, I think, if he keeps getting on the podium. Unless, of course, this was the return of Tomac in the second moto in which case RIP everyone else. But Tomac has been weirdly inconsistent and not at all the absolute firebreathing menace I thought he'd be.

I want to see Zach O on a 450 next year. Dude's just destroying everyone.

Why would Yamaha let him go? Only running two factory SX guys in Reed who's definitely not winning but I guess sells jerseys and then Webb who still seems like he has potential but needs another year or two to adapt to the 450s. And to not be injured. Is Reed going to be around next year? If not, who's Yamaha going to get to replace him that's better than AP?

Marvin's season is over, he should, for him, just stop racing and get his knee fixed and ready for SX. It's not the best result for his team, but they should take the long view, I would think as he has potential to win a SX title this year and at this point he's out of contention for MX.

builds character
Jan 16, 2008

Keep at it.
That's the Tomac I expected to see.

RIP Musquin.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BWTT2hRgUrK/

Excited about ZachO's inevitable move to 450s.

Webb's starting to look better too.

builds character
Jan 16, 2008

Keep at it.

Hey friends,

MEC around the corner. Tim Gajser vs the world imo.

Give me your hottest takes.

JS7 surprise entry to cruise to a three moto win and the cool million. :fsmug:

builds character
Jan 16, 2008

Keep at it.
I am a simpleton so I like straight rhythm. Hopefully it’ll be more exciting than MEC (but still, good job Musquin - hopefully Tomac figures things out before the season starts).

Some pre-running footage here for this weekend.
https://youtu.be/WvbqCdmYEdo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

builds character
Jan 16, 2008

Keep at it.

Suzuki Motor Corporation has decided to suspend the FIM World MXGP Championship and All Japan Motocross activities from 2018.

Suzuki Motor Corporation, having reviewed its Motorcycle operations to focus on the core business functions and restructuring of our motorcycle business, concluded to suspend the MXGP activities from 2018.

Suzuki will continue to produce RM-Z250 and 450 series and support those customers the entire world.

Suzuki expresses its great appreciation to sponsors and fans around the world for their strong support to its activities. The company will continue to provide valued products for its customers by utilizing the experiences earned through the Racing activities.

What happened?

• Locked thread