Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Baloogan posted:

JD is for drinking when you want something to hurt you
stfu cuckburd
jack daniels saved my life

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Lindsey O. Graham posted:

have you heard the good news? i wanna introduce you to a man named, Evan Williams

everything you love about jack, but at cost

lol sug u aint heard that one?

im george washington i cannot tell a lie!

theres a bottle labeled evan williams with a splash in it splashin around my desk but theres an empty spot in my stomach where the hollies were i ate when i's a little boy but along come jack sayin i dont gotta keep that poison in my belly til i die i can just puke it out and i did and i have lived thirty years since

cheers!

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Epic High Five posted:

Jack Daniels is awful

For half the price you can get a bottle of Evan Williams white label which is massively superior

gently caress.
You.
Im.
Alive.
:colbert:

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Relevant Tangent posted:

In college we literally used a bottle of JD to end relationships. Give each person in the relationship a shot from the cursed bottle and wait. Guaranteed fight by the end of the night. Six relationships were destroyed that way.

exactly! sometimes you gotta get somethin even worse outta your life

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

love life, love god, love freedom
do what feels best, friend

i was 2 years old i didnt know what a poison berry was much less a life!!!

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Epic High Five posted:

Tough talk from someone who can't prove to me they're not an artificial intelligence

im only half robot thank you very much!

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

you mean you had poison berries in your belly at 2 and they gave you jack to help you puke it up?
:suspense:

sokath! his eyes uncovered!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

mormonpartyboat posted:

not beefy enough

just get a bottle of b&b dude it taste like liquid steak

• Locked thread