Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
my old roommate used to get angry when i'd mix random stuff, like one time there was a little bourbon left and i topped it off with triplesec and sprite, or whiskey with orange fanta. he said i was wasting good whiskey like lol it wasnt going to waste

anyway i got a dui so ive been sober for 5 months now, it blows. protip: if you leave the car at home and just uber to a bar, you cant drive home drunk!

also half of americans never drink a drop, 10% only have one drink a year, another 10% only one a month, 10% just a couple per week, so the entire liquor industry rests on the backs of alcoholics. stay safe and dont overdo it guys!

that said, i still like alcohol and will partake again in another month, but i'll be in that 2 drinks per week group. but it's not vital to cope with trump

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
when i started drinking a lot in my 20's i'd have midori mixed with mountain dew. then it was midori sours, then bacardi with triplesec on the rocks. sweet drinks own

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
weed impairs you for 24 hrs, fyi. dont drive for a day

but yeah weed coast owns

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
jog for 15 mins before stress eating :)

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
i've never had an alcoholic drink with meat in it, that sounds weirdly terrifying

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Epic High Five posted:

2 cups vodka
2 cups whole or 2% milk (non-UHT pasteurized for best results*)
2 cups granulated sugar
1/2 (or more) of lemon or other citrus, juice and rind**

Mix everything together in a clean glass container with a tight-sealing lid. Shake vigorously and store in a cool, dark place for 10 days. Give the container a few shakes every day.

After 10 days, the liqueur is ready. Strain through a double-layer of cheese cloth or a coffee filter to catch the milk solids and clarify the liqueur. More rounds of straining will result in a cleaner, clearer liqueur.

Transfer to a clean container and store for up to several months.

what do you call that

i think i'd rather just make a mojito or have a beer

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Lindsey O. Graham posted:

Evan Williams is perf for the discriminating alcoholic on a budget, imo

in my case, i have been ingesting endless gin and tonics while using new amsterdam gin, and it has been luscious

join me!

my grandma liked gin and squirt, and i do too

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Baloogan posted:

im drinking jim beam and sparkling mineral water

mixed or chasers?

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Vigo really did a number on the peasants

Vox Nihili posted:

What's a good drink to celebrate moving on to corporate work & selling out entirely?

gin and tonic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
Stumptown Tart is up your alley then

• Locked thread