Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
*stumbles to the bar*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
I'm drinking wild turkey and soda atm

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
wild turkey doesn't go out of its way to be unpleasant like JD (and i love JD don't get me wrong)

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
i am mixing more dollar store lemon sparking water with my borbon while eating chocolate covered ginger and no one on this good earth can stop me

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
JD is for drinking when you want something to hurt you

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
im drinking jim beam and sparkling mineral water

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

got any sevens posted:

mixed or chasers?

mixed

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Lindsey O. Graham posted:

i get crappy tonic

but, i have seen nicer options at whole foods

i had a lavender tonic once that was just lovely :3:

e: i'm sorry it was dry lavender soda that i had but, i have bought high quality tonic from WF, so i'm gonna look for it on the net

i have seen and am intrigued by this:

i bought the q, but the above is cheaper, i believe

i went through a phase of buying super fancy botique tonic water, but I realized part of the magic of a gin and tonic was the cheap ice cold un-pretentious tonic

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Vox Nihili posted:

What's a good drink to celebrate moving on to corporate work & selling out entirely?

scotch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
i drink stella

i also don't think id be outta place on achewood

• Locked thread