Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tgent
Sep 6, 2011

OldSenileGuy posted:

OK sure, but I haven't watched any of the Leftovers yet. And when I do start it, I'm not going to immediately jump into the season 3 thread and expect to not be spoiled.

Most third seasons aren't 26 years after the second, though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tgent
Sep 6, 2011

MonoAus posted:

How well does Stan work for you? Seems like it always fucks up when I want to watch something during peak times when Netflix or anything else is fine.

I have problems with Stan too. Several times an episode it'll drop down to awful YouTube-240p looking quality. Tried the PS4, tv and web browser apps and had the same problem on each. Don't have the same problem with Netflix. Funnily enough I haven't really noticed it much outside of watching twin peaks, so maybe It is a peak time thing.

Tgent
Sep 6, 2011

And More posted:

I feel a bit conflicted about watching this because those are the people who got their fans to harrass the American developers of Silent Hill for "ruining the franchise". They're also pretty infamous for basically misrepresenting information to make their points.

Thanks for pointing that out, I think that's really lovely too so its good to know not to watch more of their stuff or share it around.