Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Deakul
Apr 2, 2012

PAM PA RAM

PAM PAM PARAAAAM!

I'm mostly unfamiliar with Lynch; I've only seen TP, FWWM, and Dune.

FWWM and Dune were like fever dreams that I could barely comprehend so I definitely hope that this new season of the show remains as accessible as most of the original run was. :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deakul
Apr 2, 2012

PAM PA RAM

PAM PAM PARAAAAM!

Mraagvpeine posted:

I highly recommend checking out his other movies like Blue Velvet and Mulholland Drive.

I'll probably check out Mulholland Drive since it's on Netflix, I always did mean to see more Lynch movies... it's just that everyone says they're all so surreal and hard to watch that it sort of put me off.

Deakul
Apr 2, 2012

PAM PA RAM

PAM PAM PARAAAAM!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bd1bbjXCfyY

Deakul
Apr 2, 2012

PAM PA RAM

PAM PAM PARAAAAM!

business hammocks posted:

I'm sure it's been recently rebooted and everyone thinks it's a lame cash-in and that the actors are too old to reprise their roles.

Holy poo poo.

Deakul
Apr 2, 2012

PAM PA RAM

PAM PAM PARAAAAM!

I really wasn't on board at all until towards the end of Episode 3, I think it's mostly cause the lodge stuff just seemed to drag on forever and it's just not that interesting to me since I had no drat clue what the gently caress was going on.

Feels like it's going to get better the more it goes on though so... I'm in!

More amnesia Coop please... though I'm pretty sure he just snapped back into his old self after he drank that coffee.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deakul
Apr 2, 2012

PAM PA RAM

PAM PAM PARAAAAM!

🍩
Disturb.