Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

This needs to be in the OP at least once and maybe even twice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78M7f6dk3Bg

also worth posting in the new thread

EmmyOk fucked around with this message at 14:07 on May 17, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

I'm taking the day off work tomorrow for my birthday and I'm finally gonna sit down and watch. Is it good pals?

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD posted:

I went in with low expectations and was blown away. I think it's better than the original to be honest, and the original is one of my favorite shows.

Heavy Metal posted:

Oh it's drat good! Like the poster above said, if you're into Lynch's surreal movies I think you'll be having a good time here.

The Unlife Aquatic posted:

How did you feel about FWWM and Lynch's later work like Inland Empire and Muholland Drive?

That's your answer.

Thanks friends! I think the only Lynch thing I've seen is actually the original Twin Peaks though I always meant to watch more. I do really like surreal things though and loved the bizarre elements in the first two seasons.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Grizzled Patriarch posted:

Yeah he went nuts and made a bunch of crazy accusations on facebook which of course got screencapped:

What's strangest about it is that his profile picture was (and perhaps still is) fanart of him from Twin Peaks.