Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nerdietalk
Dec 23, 2014

Yeah, just skipping the Josie and James stuff (and a bit of Catherine), I've been surprisingly enjoying my rewatch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nerdietalk
Dec 23, 2014

God I really want to hold off on parts 3/4 so I don't have to wait two weeks for new content but Jesus this poo poo is so good

Nerdietalk
Dec 23, 2014

FauxLeather posted:

Windom Earle and Dick Tremayne are two of my favourite characters from Season 2. They're both fun and absolutely steal any scene they're in.

I think my favorite part of Dick Tremayne is that instead of a bunch of episodes about him and Andy being romantic rivals, they go off on a whole separate adventure to find out if Little Nicky is the devil.

Nerdietalk
Dec 23, 2014

Finally got to watch Part 3 and 4. Did I misunderstand something or was Dougie gone two days before Cooper took his place? Because that's enormously scummy.

Nerdietalk
Dec 23, 2014

Speaking of, what's the deal with Kentucky Route Zero? I've heard that has a Twin Peaks vibe to it, but people said the same thing about Life is Strange.

Nerdietalk
Dec 23, 2014

I have to admit, the Dougie stuff is hard to watch. Not because I'm not into it, but its so upsetting seeing Coop get abused and yelled at so much with no one picking up that something really bad happened to "Dougie".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nerdietalk
Dec 23, 2014

I have the Twin Peaks Limited Series dvd, but I'm starting to eye the full Television Collection. Is there new special features or extra content that the Limited Series set doesn't have, or should I just get the cheaper Gold Box dvd if I want a physical copy of the original show?