Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

Watching this for the first time and just got passed episode 15 of season 2. I was hopeful when I saw Albert, but bleh. Onward and upward from here!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

DrVenkman posted:

It's not even that the show loses its way a little bit. It just doesn't know what to do at all. It's a bunch of people in a writer's room saying "Well ok Lynch is weird, let's be weird as well" without any rhyme or reason to it and it's why you get crazy Asian caricatures or breakdancing or....sigh....James.

I agree with that. The Ben/Civil War and James stuff just felt like a waste of time. In James' case it was because it was so predictable it was uninteresting.

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

Just finished season 2. The last episode was amazing. I really like how lynch uses decrepit old men.
Still need to watch FWWM, but I've got all day tomorrow to catch up.

Edit: Also here in Canada it will be airing on The Movie Network.

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

Here is TMN schedule for the series. http://www.themovienetwork.ca/twin-peaks-2017

They have on demand delayed by 2 days, which is unfortunate.

Edit: I hope we get a shot of Leo still biting that string after all this time.

mallratcal fucked around with this message at 00:32 on May 22, 2017

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

Leo's not coming back :(

I guess the spiders got him :( I'll miss him and Harry.