Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Everytime I try to fly I fall
Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

Good to see BOB got into Robert Z'dar.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

Call this literally anything else and I'm probably on board for at least another episode, but this isn't my Twin Peaks.

e: All things considered, I really love treeraserhead

weekly font fucked around with this message at 03:43 on May 22, 2017

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

We've hit the tone of Inland Empire, Lost Highway and Twin Peaks in 4 episodes. Can't wait til the Straight Story episodes.

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

spudsbuckley posted:

Hey, I'm with you on that.

I enjoyed the other two seasons but this is in the FWWM vein of film school wankery. I'm glad y'all are enjoying it because this type of thing doesn't come around very often but I'm finding it utterly loving terrible.

Cool.

But not James cool.

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

Magic Hate Ball posted:

It's weird that people are getting hung up on the purpose of the glass box.

It is television and we are the people starring at it and occasionally loving but also getting our faces ripped off.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

The amount of time the hit and run lasted, especially at the end cutting to awful extras doing extended over the top reactions like we were suddenly dropped into Birdemic actually got me laughing.

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

Yeah, I just got there, jesus christ :stare:

Pretty brutal episode. Maybe I'm getting softer with age, but I welcome more Dougie.

There's been some extremely intense violence towards women in the revival. Not an outright criticism, it's just noticeable.