Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TURTLE SLUT
Dec 12, 2005

And More posted:

Room to Dream makes him look like a real ladies man. There is an enire passage devoted to his fascination with wild, erotic women or something like that. During the Eraserhead shoot the mother of his wife comes to visit and reports: "All the girls on set are in love with David." He also cheats on one of his wives with some actress whose name I forgot, and later drops her when he gets bored.
Yeah, he kinda comes across as a poo poo husband and a poo poo father, but a good friend.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TURTLE SLUT
Dec 12, 2005

I pretty much agree on what people here have said, apart from exact details. I think the end does mean Cooper lost, and the White Lodge lost. "It is in our house now." Both the Fireman and Cooper were too sure of themselves and made some sort of (to us viewers) incomprehensible error, and were defeated by Judy. In addition, Cooper is slowly losing his humanity on the way. But I think that would have happened either way, since dealing with these unknowable beings inescapably makes you one of them.