Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.
If I didn't have the Fiesta mod I wouldn't do the Fiesta. Last year I managed to raise £20 for charity with the Rush challenge.

So logically as long as the mod means more people run and makes them more likely to donate, complaints that you're taking money away from charity fall flat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.
Hello Friends!

It's the last week of the Fiesta by my count and I once again have not bothered to even start my run.

Mainly because I drew White Mage as my Water Crystal job. Siiigh.

However, I can't finish a year without a run so I will need to finish up quickly.

In fact you might say I:

For every character between now and the end of the Fiesta named Sonic that completes the Fiesta I will donate a princely sum of 2 British Pounds to charity to an upper limit of £50.

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Saviour of Hallownest.
And I'm streaming my Sonic run at the moment here: https://www.twitch.tv/natural20

In case anyone is bored and wants something hilariously terrible to watch.

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Saviour of Hallownest.
Upon retrospect.

Berserker risk was a terrible, terrible mistake.

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Saviour of Hallownest.
I mean it would be interesting if you had a Romhack that granted the characters randomised abilities on levelup.

So you have a Magus or something that has a bunch of Chrono's physical attacks.

Or Lucca with Lightning. Oh god that would be ridiculous.

• Locked thread