Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

Mountaineer posted:

The job fair might be changed. It seems a little silly to limit it by crystal given the existence of chaos and purechaos.

I think you just had to manually put the tweet together because the Job Fair page isn't/wasn't set up to do it for you.

IIRC everything goes manually through RK anyway so as long as he can parse out what you want to do & that you've made the appropriate donation, he can make it so.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

I hope #fifthjob doesn't adversely effect job fair donations, considering it's essentially a free re-roll.

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

Modal Auxiliary posted:

And suppose I'm not getting a reply from Gilgabot? What can I do?

Wait for RK to wake up and fix whatever's broken. He lives in Japan IIRC and it's 4:30am there.

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

Modal Auxiliary posted:

Duly noted. I'm a little overexcited; this is my first Fiesta.

Waiting for RK to wake up is a time-honored tradition, one you will come to know and love and :argh: at when you want to start a new run but need RK to verify your #Victory not that I ever did that last one

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

Supremezero posted:

When are they officially locked in, anyway?

June 8 @ midnight, give or take when RK wakes up if it's not automated properly/at all.

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

Ali Aces posted:

Let me just make a polite request here to please not add any incentives to the run that would actually extend its playtime. The bearaga thing would essentially mean that the 'winner' would be whoever doesn't do that extra task, which of course means everyone would do it in every possible case because nobody wants to be the guy who dicked over a charity to win. But honestly the run takes long enough as it is and the fiesta doesn't start until it's over, so making it any longer isn't really fun for anyone.

If this was your goal you should've spoken up before the five thousand dollar donation that mandated 4 tablets

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

Fenrir posted:

Let's hope this means 2017 will bring us another chosen one :getin:

:rip: Everhate, the Chosen One

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

I'm sorry I have no idea how to take bigger than super-tiny screenshots with VBA-M :( But I got it done before midnight, that counts, right?

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

Asimov posted:

By the power of mspaint 500% Resize:

Good run, is that 4 haste rings equipped?

:syoon: my hero

Yeah, went with the Hermes Sandals to increase damage output for Holy Lance !Jumps, Rune Axe zerking and !White Holy

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

SUM/BER/SER/KER is going to be a lot of fun

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

Are we out of Basch donations? If not, here's one more:

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

Dr. Psychobabble posted:

Second Fiesta, second run.
The first run I skipped Omega and Shinryu, but this time I want to give them a try.
I'm going for Omega right now. Problem is, I'm significantly lacking disabling abilities for Omega.
My party is Black Mage / Time Wizard / Ninja / Chemist.
Last one is the key, of course, but other than Kiss of Blessing to disable Omega's worst attacks, but I don't have Golem to buffer his powerful hits or the reliable Blink.
For damage I know I can use the Black Mage with the aid of some reflects, or the Ninja with their own Kiss of Blessing, a couple of dragon potions and 2 or more Turtle Soups on Omega.
But I have no clue how to keep people alive. The downside of the KoB is that Omega gets REALLY fast. I can renew KoB on the Ninja for the blink effect and have one or two party members using !Image. But that means I have less !Mixing going on.
Am I missing something obvious?

Quickleak?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

Lurdiak posted:

2 more butt spots to go!

:tutbutt: :yosbutt: :c00lbutt: Triple butt crown!

• Locked thread