Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Reiterpallasch
Nov 3, 2010

Fun Shoe
Chemist/Geomancer/Dancer/Thief is gonna hate its life when it hits SoulCannon, before it has Chemist. Give it Red Mage.

Ninja pairs best with a class that can donate a high magic score, so !Throw can spread its wings fully.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Reiterpallasch
Nov 3, 2010

Fun Shoe
!mix saves it more though

Reiterpallasch
Nov 3, 2010

Fun Shoe
never, ever take the brave blade

Reiterpallasch
Nov 3, 2010

Fun Shoe
by the way, i posted a $5-per unlimited bounty for getting knight and not taking the brave blade last fiesta and to the best of my knowledge nobody ever took me up on it. offer's still open.

Reiterpallasch
Nov 3, 2010

Fun Shoe
White Mages can set Silence or Berserk on Omniscient (this does not work on steam or mobile), then spam Blink to deal with his shockingly nasty autoattacks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Reiterpallasch
Nov 3, 2010

Fun Shoe
99, then never fight a random encounter again

• Locked thread