Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

Yay, can't wait for the new fiesta! First year was 2015 where I got a decent magic party (Black Mage / Red Mage / Geomancer / Dragoon, basically carried by dualcasting BM spells) while the year after was a more interesting physical party (Monk / Berserker / Beastmaster / Samurai, where I was pretty much saved at the end by quad releasing giant birds that took off most of neo-exdeaths HP). This year I kind of want to rig a stupidly overpowered run and buy a blue mage / chemist.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

Welp, I jumped the gun and decided, hey, I've never actually triple crowned before! In addition, I've never gone through the bonus GBA dungeon as well! So whats the most deliciously OP team I can run to do that under fairly normal (team 750) rules?

I ended up with Blue Mage / Time Mage / Bard / Chemist. (Yeah I know I technically need Thief and Beastmaster for the temple but I'll temp sub in their skills when necessary). Goal is to also triple crown "legitly" (which means no berserk / quick leak / lvl 5 death shenanigans). I'll still start a run and job fair to that team so at least some money goes to a good place.

• Locked thread