Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

I got the Trasson last year and it was a nightmare.

Still can't wait to Berserker Risk again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

I'm also the guy who had to fight Sandworm 91 times with four Berserkers in 2015, that was fun. Forgot all about that.

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

Reiterpallasch posted:

by the way, i posted a $5-per unlimited bounty for getting knight and not taking the brave blade last fiesta and to the best of my knowledge nobody ever took me up on it. offer's still open.

I'm almost certain I didn't take either last year, because I got the Trasson.

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

Not gonna No750 again after last year, so just went Chaos Risk!

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

hey I got chemist/zerker, do I go four zerkers for now or 1 freelancer, I always forget how it works

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

i ain't no cheater

Nah, I just prefer a vanilla experience even if it means I end up having to fight Sandworm 91 times

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

Having four chemists early on isn't exactly all that great anyway

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

Ugh, just finished grinding four Berserkers to level 45 because I had to fight Sandworm with quadzerks. AGAIN.

Beat it in only 34 attempts this time, though.

I put that grind off for two loving months, but I did it!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

https://twitter.com/MrAristocrates/status/902244656712437763

Woohoo!

• Locked thread