Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

https://twitter.com/xychelsea/status/864882702234923008?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011
snowden is still in russia and enjoying nothing

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

that's anthony's pizza

you ain't free of poo poo, aafes still got you :cawg:

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!
pizza is a o k :thumbsup:

DOCTOR ZIMBARDO
May 8, 2006
I'm very happy for her. Between her and Oscar Lopez Rivera's release, a good day for folks getting outta jail.

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

Sorry she had to do seven years, glad she's out

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!
i too ate food today :unsmith:

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

https://twitter.com/jackiejoeheelo/status/864987438866866176

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.
now free jahar

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

exmarx posted:

now free jahar

gonna have to find the lamp and rub it and get my two wishes first

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
It's cool that she is free, but ed, wheres ed?

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

im glad of it

Venuz Patrol posted:

snowden is still in russia and enjoying nothing
what a patriot, acclimating to the russian citizen's lifestyle

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

oliwan posted:

It's cool that she is free, but ed, wheres ed?

over in the other thread with the vice president

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
Actually its Womanning now

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

the 13th doctor is kind of an rear end

Gravy Jones
Sep 13, 2003

I am not on your side
For some reason I was under the impression Ventura was an rear end in a top hat authoritarian. Based on his twitter he seems like a fairly chill pothead who likes the odd conspiracy theory. Was he always like that or did he mellow with age?

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Everytime I try to fly I fall
Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

Gravy Jones posted:

For some reason I was under the impression Ventura was an rear end in a top hat authoritarian. Based on his twitter he seems like a fairly chill pothead who likes the odd conspiracy theory. Was he always like that or did he mellow with age?

He got blacklisted by Vince McMahon for trying to unionize the WWF.

Gravy Jones
Sep 13, 2003

I am not on your side
Cool. I may have been confusing him with Captain Freedom.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Gravy Jones posted:

he's always had a libertarian bent

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Jesse "The Body" Ventura is a man of contrasts

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

Gravy Jones posted:

I'm surprised he's on Twitter since he was living completely "off the grid" last I read anything about him.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Jesse "The Body" Ventura is a man of contrasts

i mean as far as libertarians go he's pretty cool. he's more of a "the government shouldnt lie and the military shouldnt do hosed up things" than a "the free market is the solution to everything and age of consent laws are bullshit" sort of libertarian.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Darkman Fanpage posted:

i mean as far as libertarians go he's pretty cool. he's more of a "the government shouldnt lie and the military shouldnt do hosed up things" than a "the free market is the solution to everything and age of consent laws are bullshit" sort of libertarian.

I remember when he was governor of Minnesota he was more of a libertarian conservative and trashed single mothers or something. I guess somebody who lived through that era in Minnesota would know way more than me.

I mean, people change all the time so maybe he's changed a lot for the better. Just look at how insane Rosanne got from where she used to be.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
if they really hated her and wanted to spite her on release, they should've just dropped her off in Rhode Island for their pizza

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 227 days!

i wassss onccce a man; now i am enjoying pizzzza

lovely pizza and embodying the gender with which one idenifies are human rights, and this is a victory therefor

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
I wish him well.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

Heaven Spacey posted:

Sorry she had to do seven years, glad she's out

Same, but glad she did time for being a traitor.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Lastgirl posted:

if they really hated her and wanted to spite her on release, they should've just dropped her off in Rhode Island for their pizza

cruel and unusual

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

honestly that's one of the better retorts i've seen

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Chelsea 2020! An American hero.

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
My very first protest sign was "FREE MANNING" in ugly red paint during Occupy in 2011.

Thanks Obama!

Lightning Lord
Feb 21, 2013

$200 a day, plus expenses

I'm hungry

Gravy Jones posted:

He's a weird actual libertarian dude, he's ok

I know a dude who I used to hang out with who was like this, he considered himself a "real conservative" and we used to joke about how hosed up the GOP is. He pulled the lever for Trump and is a hardcore MAGAhat now, it's hosed up and sad

Darkman Fanpage posted:

Ventura probably believes in a an actual free market like without corporate welfare, that's a big thing among his type

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Lightning Lord posted:

Ventura probably believes in a an actual free market like without corporate welfare, that's a big thing among his type

But magically without the inevitable decline into feudalism/warlordism?

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

shovelbum posted:

But magically without the inevitable decline into feudalism/warlordism?

he's one of those people who thinks that the slide into monopoly is a consequence of government favoritism instead of, like, the natural and intended consequence of capitalism's operation

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
my views on jesse ventura may be a bit skewed because im a big fan of james adomian and the impression he does of ventura. enigma force 5 forever!

https://youtu.be/6nDOpG2x58M

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
so is literally everyone willfully ignoring the fact she leaked to wikileaks?

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

Baloogan posted:

so is literally everyone willfully ignoring the fact she leaked to wikileaks?

wikileaks wasn't total poo poo yet at the time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Heaven Spacey posted:

wikileaks wasn't total poo poo yet at the time

yes it was. it was always poo poo. it was always bad. ideological wool pulled over your eyes.

• Locked thread