Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Agnosticnixie
Jan 6, 2015
It's tragic that she didn't go through the proper channel, like for My Lai.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

I remember when he was governor of Minnesota he was more of a libertarian conservative and trashed single mothers or something. I guess somebody who lived through that era in Minnesota would know way more than me.

I mean, people change all the time so maybe he's changed a lot for the better. Just look at how insane Rosanne got from where she used to be.

He governed as socially liberal and fiscally like center-right, he's definitely gotten a bit more liberal lately though and is especially vocal about weed legalization and criminal justice stuff. People consider him kind of a joke in MN but I thought he was pretty good and wish there were more independent-minded people like him rather than various flavors of corporate hack.

MaxxBot has issued a correction as of 08:05 on May 19, 2017

Ville Valo
Sep 17, 2004

I'm waiting for your call
and I'm ready to take
your six six six
in my heart

Darkman Fanpage posted:

my views on jesse ventura may be a bit skewed because im a big fan of james adomian and the impression he does of ventura. enigma force 5 forever!

https://youtu.be/6nDOpG2x58M

wow, he's gotten much better at that impression in recent years. love when he's ventura on the stern show.

Tr33
May 26, 2007

Love is a tiny lion holding a donut!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4974W5Z4s0

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
now that the hero has escaped prison, we can observe the slow descent into mediocrity

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Bulgogi Hoagie posted:

now that the hero has escaped prison, we can observe the slow descent into mediocrity

jump off the London Bridge, idiot

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Baloogan posted:

so is literally everyone willfully ignoring the fact she leaked to wikileaks?

also yes

fyi manning got people killed

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
If I ever meet someone in real life talking poo poo about Chelsea Manning then yes, I will kill them.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

oliwan posted:

If I ever meet someone in real life talking poo poo about Chelsea Manning then yes, I will kill them.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
if you think that wikileaks are a front for russian intel (which is what I think) then manning leaked US info to a front group for the russians.

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

*releases thousands of classified documents indiscriminately burned to a lady gaga cd*

*gets people killed because they had the gall to talk to the us or its allies*

*becomes martyr*

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
hey manning's boss might be getting out too

https://twitter.com/BBCBreaking/status/865499261420445696

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
god i bet yall can't wait for that photo op of manning and assange

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
smells like... victory

https://twitter.com/business/status/865495079250665475

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Baloogan posted:

hopefully its grainy footage from a predator

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

Baloogan posted:

wow the perfect liberal couple is finally here

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

redneck nazgul posted:

hopefully its grainy footage from a predator

o poo poo u transophobe!!!!!! how dare you racisms!! nazi!

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
I do agree that Swedish rapist Assange should be tried, this only shows that Sweden is still not ready to tackle their rape issues.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
I also don't like Snowden either!!!!!! V suspicious him in Russia!!!!

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

redneck nazgul posted:

also yes

they had it coming

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

redneck nazgul posted:

also yes

That's hardcore and makes me like her more.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
Adomian's Jesse Ventura owns and actually pretty closely embodies the spirit of the man. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jv3O9xYmP4Y That James Adomian is willing to do buttcoin jokes endears me greatly.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

MaxxBot posted:

He governed as socially liberal and fiscally like center-right, he's definitely gotten a bit more liberal lately though and is especially vocal about weed legalization and criminal justice stuff. People consider him kind of a joke in MN but I thought he was pretty good and wish there were more independent-minded people like him rather than various flavors of corporate hack.

Also remember: One of the two guys he was running against for the governorship of MN was Norm "loving Piece Of Goddamn poo poo" Coleman. So he was at least not the worst candidate.

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Baloogan posted:

dont have nasty poo poo to leak then leaks wont hurt you? same thing i tell clintonites

leakers are true patriots

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
Is Chelsea Manning still the only person even remotely connected to the collateral murder video to have been charged with anything?

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

Baloogan posted:

yes it was. it was always poo poo. it was always bad. ideological wool pulled over your eyes.

I don't actually remember this. Can anyone provide examples how how Wikileaks Was poo poo before the rape charges?

PS the rape charges were dropped basically because Swedish authorities can't move the case forward with him hiding in the UK. It's bullshit, Assange is getting off for free because of politics.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Wikileaks is still good.

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

Heaven Spacey posted:

I don't actually remember this. Can anyone provide examples how how Wikileaks Was poo poo before the rape charges?

PS the rape charges were dropped basically because Swedish authorities can't move the case forward with him hiding in the UK. It's bullshit, Assange is getting off for free because of politics.

assange was quite likely being prosecuted in the first place because of politics so lol

duder had consensual sex with two women and parted on amicable terms until they decided they wanted to force him to take an std test and lodged the accusation

this is only rape in the swedish legal definition

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-wikileaks-assange-charges-idUSTRE6B669H20101207

smoke sumthin bitch
Dec 14, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

redneck nazgul posted:

also yes

maybe but the millions of lives he saved make up for it

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011

Baloogan posted:

loving good, more people should do it. gently caress your lovely rear end excuses about endangering lives when the thing being leaked is massacres of iraqi people

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
The relative scale of right and wrong looks real funny when one side of it is weighed down with "plunged entire region into new dark age, killing millions, destabilizing Europe while you're at it"

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

tekz posted:

loving good, more people should do it. gently caress your lovely rear end excuses about endangering lives when the thing being leaked is massacres of iraqi people

oh yeah about that, what has the iraqi probe concluded? they started six years ago should have finished by now right

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

This might shock you but I have more than one emotion about Chelsea Manning

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

an actual dog posted:

This might shock you but I have more than one emotion about Chelsea Manning

:captainpop:

Dmitri-9
Nov 30, 2004

There's something really sexy about Scrooge McDuck. I love Uncle Scrooge.

redneck nazgul posted:

also yes

Yeah Seth Rich. You will pay for this Chelsea!!!

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

shovelbum posted:

The relative scale of right and wrong looks real funny when one side of it is weighed down with "plunged entire region into new dark age, killing millions, destabilizing Europe while you're at it"

Well Baloogan loves those things.

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

I would like to thank the mods for giving this the proper tag

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

Heaven Spacey posted:

Sorry she had to do seven years, glad she's out

God, was it really seven years?

:cripes:

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Pizza is alright

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
tho lol imagine spending 7 years in prison and having lovely pizza when u get out

i think id go for something like cake or like, big salmon steak

• Locked thread