Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NHO
Jun 25, 2013

That was fun. And 0.7%??? Horrible horrible collect-o-tron...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NHO
Jun 25, 2013

The game is quite funny - it tries to follow school of Airplane!, if not as condensed due to the nature of open world, and mostly succeeds.

I do feel that there would be at least one Chief D with heroic rescue and one horribly subverted rescue. And Honey either gets his act together or a mole.

NHO
Jun 25, 2013

Interesting. It feels like they dropped off some humor this level.

Interesting what Great Kung-Fu Palace would bring.

NHO
Jun 25, 2013

I just noticed that "Disguise boxes" are literally phone booths to call the police. It's obvious in retrospect, but the fact that they have legitimate purpose in a city and "Disguise" is kinda secondary for them is nice.
Meanwhile, Lego City Undercover: teaching children that illegally invading privacy of others is fun and just.

Blackwell sounds like quite nice guy. If mad from possibly housing Rex?

NHO
Jun 25, 2013

No tearing. But quite empty in content update, it feels. Mainly because car parts. Hopefully, busting out would be more interesting.

NHO
Jun 25, 2013

Well, I don't disagree with showing the city. But while most things look very nice on camera, the car bits are most likely better to watch than to play.

NHO
Jun 25, 2013

Is there a Space Centre in this game at all???

NHO
Jun 25, 2013

You left second ATM in bank unbroken. :(

NHO
Jun 25, 2013

Chase, you are not seal and criminals aren't balls, stop playing with mooks.

But you are Cosmonaut now, Chase!

And stealing Moon Buggy? You just bankrupted police department forever.

NHO
Jun 25, 2013

This feels like a point where you set up Vinnie to fail and plop Moe in his place. Because Blackwell is too cool dude to be robbed.

NHO
Jun 25, 2013

Sentinels are so dorky.

NHO
Jun 25, 2013

I see the new video on youtube but I don't see new post here.
Is everything ok?

NHO fucked around with this message at 20:08 on Jul 21, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NHO
Jun 25, 2013

>We should split up
>Yes, good luck, Chase!

Ugh. What can go wrong? Apparently nothing. Not sure if I'm glad or disappointed.
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. Of course!
No, Sentinels may be just out of the loop on the entire "Burn the LEGO City down" plan.
Very cool sequence of building unfolding to release the rocket.

Also, when you suggest a video, provide name cleanly, please? As in, written form.

• Locked thread