Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GamesAreSupernice
Jan 3, 2014

Oh, whoa! Check out the Viewing Globe, shorty!
Oh hey, I was subscribed to you and didn't even realize it. Cool beans. I'm surprised your video didn't get busted for the licensed music.

Also, the game subtitled "Doughnuts" properly. It has my undying respect for that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GamesAreSupernice
Jan 3, 2014

It's way harder to notice when you're talking, but I just realized the in-game audio has a definite echo.

GamesAreSupernice
Jan 3, 2014

BioEnchanted posted:

Thanks for letting me know, I hadn't noticed. I'll keep an eye out for that in future videos. Just checked the uploaded vvid but couldn't hear any echo myself. Is it only noticeable through headphones?

I can hear it with or without headphones, made sure to check. It was most noticeable during the Police Station tour.

GamesAreSupernice
Jan 3, 2014

What are you using to record the footage? Also I still enjoyed watching it anyway.

GamesAreSupernice
Jan 3, 2014

Yeah, offering opinions on the game is a lot better

GamesAreSupernice
Jan 3, 2014

I'm alright with 53minutes, but getting more input is a good idea.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GamesAreSupernice
Jan 3, 2014

Lego City is the hero Open-World games needed.

• Locked thread