Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
sup y'all, finally landed my dream job of teaching EFL at Tokimeki Memorial Junior College School Where Everyone Is An Ancient Yet Childish Elf. packed up my cargo shorts for all the horse-sized tear drops i'll need for when Sexy Fanservice Nurse murders me daily with a giant mallet.

anyone got any tips on how to connect with that aloof yet passionate older-sister type senpai who might just be a horse in a dress? she's not participating in Literature and it's bringing her grades down.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vanisher

Firstly, congrats OP.

You should try connecting with her on a secondary storyline. Is her horse sister, who's actually a magical demon, using her spells to cause her clothes to fly off at inopportune times? Perhaps by acing as an intermediary and helping to heal their relationship (not devoid of your own hijinks) you can allow her to refocus and get back on the right track.

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
Thanks, Vanisher, and might I say, excellent dancypotato in yr avatar.

To be honest this is extremely a PG rated school, no clothes flying off or improbable breasts as far as the eye can see. Today one of the small mean girls dumped a whole sack of oats infront of Aloof Upperclasshorse and the room just about lost it, kids started transformation sequences left and right but I snapped them out of it before too too much of the building was destroyed. All's in a day's work, I suppose!

crimes

vanisher

Just remember that its the schools responsibility to provide magical barriers and protection, and you should reach out to your local union rep if you ever feel there could be better wards.

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
I don't habla much nihongo and my union reps are all shirtless bikers with impeccable hair. There's a rumor one of them transforms into a buxom young lass if splashed with cold water, which is why they never travel when it rains. Also because their huge tires are so, so needlessly bald.

crimes

yeah actually they will
me: Hello class, welcome to the first day of term. I'm your new homeroom teacher - I'll be in your care.
class [each of whom have a single piece of toast in their mouths]: mmff

FutonForensic

no they will not posted:

me: Hello class, welcome to the first day of term. I'm your new homeroom teacher - I'll be in your care.

joke_explainer

make sure you check that you aren't actually a ghost, common problem I hear for your first day of teaching

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
had to cancel the midterm after every student turned out to be a log with cusses carved on them.

crimes

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
You gotta help me teach, I can't control my own powers! *teleports* People make fun of me everyday so I'm finding it hard to learn to control myself with the power of friendship. *breathes fire*

SHY NUDIST GRRL

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Op make sure none of your students are a life size puppet. The old man standing behind them is a dead give away.

Decon

What classes are you teaching, Phiz?

Macnult

Putty posted:

You gotta help me teach, I can't control my own powers! *teleports* People make fun of me everyday so I'm finding it hard to learn to control myself with the power of friendship. *breathes fire*

Plebian Parasite

no they will not posted:

Rigged Death Trap

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Congrats man
Ive been teaching for a while now in dai-ryu high school and let me tell you there is nothing easier in the world.
Its like, no matter how many times over they can break the world in two, just grab their ear, calms em right down
Just like cats

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood

Decon posted:

What classes are you teaching, Phiz?

we're on some kinda weird lunar calendar so things change pretty frequently, but on even days my mornings usually start with "intro to butt jokes" followed by "adjectives related to power" and then a lunch seminar on SAT vocab. Afternoon classes I teach the older kids, so the materials a little more rigorous. my favorite right now is "the advanced seminotics of robot parts" and a primer on catgirl anatomy.

rumor has it that lum's adopted daughter goes to this school but they've all got fuckin horns or antlers so idk man. hard to separate rumors from reality in these parts.

crimes

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Rigged Death Trap posted:

Congrats man
Ive been teaching for a while now in dai-ryu high school and let me tell you there is nothing easier in the world.
Its like, no matter how many times over they can break the world in two, just grab their ear, calms em right down
Just like cats

In case of emergency, wish on Dragonballs

Impkins Patootie

i like to think that i wovld have truly found my tru-self and excelled at an anime high school. prob would have been like Kaneda from Akira rolling in to class (occasionally if there were babes) with a lit smoke high on caps...and then cut out after lunch on my rad af anime biek smoking the rear tire off it blowing doughnuts in the staff parking lot it in full view of Kyoto-Sensei

little munchkin
After weeks of suspicion I finally get to bust two of my students for cutting class. Miho claimed that they missed class because they had to fight a wizard from another dimension in a battle for the fate of the universe. Guess they couldn't keep their alibi straight because Akane said it was a demon.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
Good morning class; Skirts up!

Impkins Patootie

lmbo calrissian posted:

chk whats under this skirt teach-san

myDad

ce n'est pas ma mère

lmbo calrissian posted:

lol

sig by vanisher™®

Impkins Patootie

*tells guidance councilor to "sit on it" when they suggest i take AP chemistry because "I have potential" then lies and says ill think about it*

*instead signs up for back to back Metal Shop I and II classes instead and spends half the day making a wakizashi while listening to Godspeed You! Black Emperor*

*私はAPの化学を取ることを提案するときにガイダンスの評議員に「座って」いるように指示します。「潜在的可能性がある」、

*代わりにMetal Shop IとIIのクラスをバックツーバックでサインアップし、半分をワキザシにしてGodspeed You! 黒皇帝*

Impkins Patootie fucked around with this message at 02:14 on May 20, 2017

Scroon

Teachers maybe consider setting aside some time to help teach the kids that their grades aren't everything.

I worry what would happen should the proud but aloof nerd who typically always scores at the top of the class be suddenly outdone by a brash slacker who only had to focus on her or his talents to discover a hidden genius, or perhaps by a smart but shy unassuming scholarship student from a poor family. Proper mentoring can make the difference between that proud nerd developing a grudging respect for their fellow classmate or swearing to be their undying rival.

Impkins Patootie

Scroon posted:

Teachers maybe consider setting aside some time to help teach the kids that their grades aren't everything.

I worry what would happen should the proud but aloof nerd who typically always scores at the top of the class be suddenly outdone by a brash slacker who only had to focus on her or his talents to discover a hidden genius, or perhaps by a smart but shy unassuming scholarship student from a poor family. Proper mentoring can make the difference between that proud nerd developing a grudging respect for their fellow classmate or swearing to be their undying rival.

But can ur tiger mom break through my crane dad??

En garde!

Lawrence Gilchrist

We had a snow day so now I have to grade papers on Tokimeki Memorial Day Weekend. I might as well tear up my ticket to the hot springs!

tubbsthumping

i chow down
and i get up again

Macnult

Subs: Deep monotone teaching voice

Dubs: Smug growling teaching voice

Impkins Patootie

*clutch kicks and drifts into parking space on the first day of class @ anime vocational school parking lot in Sil-eighty w/ the super eurobeat banging out the Pioneers*

*校長 watches from afar and nods auspiciously*

*before stepping out and heading inside...glances at self in the rearview mirror and says "Watashi wa koko de daijōbudarou, Taco-chan~"*

<queue music, roll credits>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KoFSQeOAYz4

Twenty Four

I'd say just dont worry about it. In a day or two one of your students is going to pilot a mech or date an alien or something and you can just coast off on lazy lesson plans and call it a day.

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

Why do they keep givning me the transfer students?!

Apparently I'm #1 Kotori fan

thank you matoi and vanisher for the sigs, lovely dad for the cool av

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

Chill la Chill posted:

Why do they keep givning me the transfer students?!

Are they mysterious transfer students who might be sliders, espers, time travelers, or space aliens?

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
p. fuckin wack every time i need a cup of water i gotta drive up and down mt Akina in an toyota sprinter

crimes

Matoi Ryuko

:flipoff:school sucks!!!!!!!:flipoff:

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

Matoi Ryuko posted:

"Runs with scissors."

Matoi Ryuko

Barking Gecko posted:

"Runs with scissors."

I ain't even gunna GO to school!!!!

They Might Be

i wanted to work on lesson plans but the cat that only me and my buds can hear told me that it had been a long day and i should just go to bed.

SHY NUDIST GRRL

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Matoi Ryuko posted:

Not everyone was forced into a bombastic battle with the school council culminating in a fate of the world space fight

bird.

Beware the demon student who is uncannily smart that you have to fight for three episodes when you discover her dark side, only to find out later via psychic remembrances the demon only took grasp of her soul because she was bullied when she was younger and this left her emotionally vulnerable to let in the demon which consequently reminded you of your own past which we will delve into for two episodes in Sepia tones, and then we will come back to the present at the Climax of the fight only to discover that the demons are spiritual machines for harvesting your soul energy and that they emerged from [metaphor for the atomic bombs dropped]

eonwe

You should see if there are any students there with a lot of latent potential and then mentor them. At the right moment (such as at a quiz bowl), that latent potential will explode in a dramatic and magical transformation scene and they will easily win the competition.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SHY NUDIST GRRL

If any dopey kid seems to have the girls all over him don't get involved you'll get bamboozled by his arbitrary charm and sucked into dumbassed shenigans

• Locked thread