Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

Steve2911 posted:

loving hell you talk like D1's raids were the height of complex game design.

Endgame multiplayer has been this way for over a decade now and it's fine.

Steve! You and your bad opinions are back!

:banjo:

http://i.imgur.com/dI1M8Ey.mp4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Lumi reckons he had no trades in games he played.

Said fusions were not heavies (i think i saw a sleeper type in th#stream in heavy tho) and one of the snipers he used did 170 body damage so maybe not all are 1hk. Maybe none.

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

Steve, if you like singleplayer Massive Multiplayer Online Games you must try Elders Scroll Online. It has a fuckton of content, the average quality is good with parts that are very good. The game do a lot of heavy instancing and ... is actually easier to do solo than in a group (the quest instancing gets in the way). The game now feels even more like Skyrim that at release. Is a good game.

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
I can't wait to get a gun with +2 Well Roundedness as a perk.

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

Tei posted:

Steve, if you like singleplayer Massive Multiplayer Online Games you must try Elders Scroll Online. It has a fuckton of content, the average quality is good with parts that are very good. The game do a lot of heavy instancing and ... is actually easier to do solo than in a group (the quest instancing gets in the way). The game now feels even more like Skyrim that at release. Is a good game.

:allears:

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

Tei posted:

Nah I like Destiny.

the good fax machine
Feb 26, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

el B posted:

I can't wait to get a gun with +2 Well Roundedness as a perk.

Looks like you get to apply mods/perks to guns as well, based on the character screens I posted. I'm interested to see if guns drop bare and you apply all mods/perks, or if they come partially kitted, or what.

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

Supers

Warlock new super => summon a blade that shot fire blades, roaming super
Titan new super => captain america, summons a shield that can shot and it returns
Hunter (new?) super => pole dancing thing, looks good, like a ballerina trying to kill you. It will still be weaker than the other two?

More interesting, maybe, is all the other tools that will come with the class. The small things.

Is going to be weird when we start playing the game and from minute 0 we use the new powers. In destiny 1 when new supers where introduced where with a lore story.

On my limited understanding of the published videos.... we ... lose all the light, and then regain it?, but we are the only ones with light?

Rick_Hunter
Jan 5, 2004

My guys are still fighting the hard fight!
(weapons, shields and drones are still online!)
I love Moist Shartleneck OPs.

ElNarez
Nov 4, 2009
I like guided games as a social contract where you either accept that one person in your group is a rando, or that you are the rando of someone else's group. I feel like it sets up what's expected from everyone in a way that allows Bungie to still make mechanically ambitious raids, and in a way that couldn't happen if you had straight-up matchmaking.

The Meat Dimension
Mar 29, 2010

Gravy Boat 2k

BlindSite posted:

Lumi reckons he had no trades in games he played.

While it is a LAN, I kill traded back at PAX last year so this is a good step imo

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

Steve2911 posted:

Nah I like Destiny.

Steve I will adopt you in destiny 2. However you must first hear about this great ruin wake I once had

edit: If anyone else is :corsair: enough to remember Soul Calibur, the new hunter super is basically the Kilik character from that game

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

Emron
Aug 2, 2005

The Guided Gaming thing looks less like full-on LFR as it is "we're an established group that needs a sixth," so it probably won't dumb down/eliminate mechanics like LFR does in other games. It basically seems to be catering to "I'm good enough to raid but need a group right now" more than "I'm a dumb gently caress who wants to queue into coordination-based encounters with 5 other people who can't communicate with me."

Seems like a decent compromise, especially if they incentivize picking people up through it.

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum

added to op

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

Steve2911 posted:

loving hell

You won. *lays down my arms and dies*

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

I'm not gonna play this

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

lates

SgtSteel91
Oct 21, 2010

I want to play this game, is there going to be a SA Clan?

Spiv
Oct 9, 2006

When life throws lemons at you, nuke the fucker!

SgtSteel91 posted:

I want to play this game, is there going to be a SA Clan?

No

Menstrual Show
Jun 3, 2004

Tei posted:

Can we do the Overwatch thing of finding "ships"?

Ikora Rey + the funny robot hunter guy.

Go to the pc zone for this shameful garbage

Menstrual Show
Jun 3, 2004

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

Monday_
Feb 18, 2006

Worked-up silent dork without sex ability seeks oblivion and demise.
The Great Twist
So the new warlock subclass has a self-heal that looks like it might be AOE. That would be nice.

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
Golden Gun Hunters have shadestep.

Golden gun lasts for about 5 seconds, so spam those six shots.

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
I'm very upset about snipers having low ammo chances... But the writing has been on the wall for a while now :(

Really hoping there's a No Land Beyond variant available as primary. Won't be holding my breath.

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

Rasheed was, with Aliases, the top 7 PvPers in Bone Krew.

No one talks about this.

el B posted:

Golden gun lasts for about 5 seconds, so spam those six shots.

gently caress they modeled it after my orgasms

Spiv
Oct 9, 2006

When life throws lemons at you, nuke the fucker!

YA BOY ETHAN COUCH posted:

gently caress they modeled it after my orgasms

Get in, get out.

Rick_Hunter
Jan 5, 2004

My guys are still fighting the hard fight!
(weapons, shields and drones are still online!)

Spiv posted:

Get in, get out.

Get PLaid.

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

No one talks about this.
A lot of people have been asking if Bone Krew is coming back for Destiny 2

We ain't ever left

Astoundingly Ugly Baby
Mar 22, 2006

"...crying bitch cave bitch boy."
- Anonymous Facebook user

:hai:

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

A lot of people have been asking if Bone Krew is coming back for Destiny 2

We ain't ever left

was i ever in bone krew? i was in something but i don't remember what it was

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

Emron posted:

The Guided Gaming thing looks less like full-on LFR as it is "we're an established group that needs a sixth," so it probably won't dumb down/eliminate mechanics like LFR does in other games. It basically seems to be catering to "I'm good enough to raid but need a group right now" more than "I'm a dumb gently caress who wants to queue into coordination-based encounters with 5 other people who can't communicate with me."

Seems like a decent compromise, especially if they incentivize picking people up through it.

I agree. It eliminates one big problem with matchmade games- no one is in charge of the fireteam. A boot button is a huge incentive to not be a lazy dumbass.

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

No one talks about this.

GET MY BELT SON posted:

was i ever in bone krew? i was in something but i don't remember what it was

I think a more appropriate question is was Bone Krew ever in you?

the good fax machine
Feb 26, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
^^ LOL nice av

el B posted:

I'm very upset about snipers having low ammo chances... But the writing has been on the wall for a while now :(

Really hoping there's a No Land Beyond variant available as primary. Won't be holding my breath.

I think it's pretty safe to say secondary primaries and recharging ammo have been ruined forever

Professor Beetus
Apr 12, 2007

They can fight us
But they'll never Beetus

Monday_ posted:

So the new warlock subclass has a self-heal that looks like it might be AOE. That would be nice.

Yeah, that's actually a class ability for all warlocks now, they're called wards and you drop them for yourself and others to use. One heals, one is a damage buff, and I don't remember the other. The hunter and titan classes all get an exclusive class ability also but I don't know what they do.

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
Gunslingers trance stacks x3 and will apply to your team

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Titans get a big shield or a small shield.

Hunters get reload shadestep.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

I think a more appropriate question is was Bone Krew ever in you?

I was pozzed years ago I think we'll klik