Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SmallpoxJenkins
Jul 9, 2012

YA BOY ETHAN COUCH posted:

:siren: Boys, it's been real. Thanks to all the posters here who helped us find our true selves. Please enjoy this send off montage from all of us at Bone Krew :siren:

Bone Krew - The Rippin' And The Tearin'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9q5iIaP0M3c

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

CheeseFactory posted:

I have music turned off and don't think I've ever heard any of it.

Wow

i don't think i can respect u anymore

CheeseFactory
May 12, 2009

MAYBE A DINGO ATE YOUR K/D
Not mine but lol

https://youtu.be/HxRbPqH1dGc

DestinyNotLaggy.avi

SmallpoxJenkins
Jul 9, 2012

CheeseFactory posted:

Not mine but lol

https://youtu.be/HxRbPqH1dGc

DestinyNotLaggy.avi

Nothing beats that Last Word clip of ghost bulletry.
How many views we at on that now?

Vahtooch
Sep 18, 2009

What is this [S T A N D] going to do? Once its crossed through the barrier, what's it going to do? When it comes in here, and reads my [P O S T S], what's it going to do to me?

:siren: Boys, it's been real. Thanks to all the posters here who helped us find our true selves. Please enjoy this send off montage from all of us at Bone Krew :siren:

Neep
Jan 2, 2003

Terrorist is Prohibited!!!

I want back in now. I was always a junior member at best.

limaCAT
Dec 22, 2007

il pistone e male
Slippery Tilde

Neep posted:

I want back in now. I was always a junior member at best.

Neep is Prohibited!!!

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

https://twitter.com/drilstiny/status/858105298665472005

Blackfyre
Jul 8, 2012

I want wings.
My wife has said 'well you won't be getting destiny 2 for the PC as you won't play with the old destiny 1 goons'

Well guess I'm stuck with you guys

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

Blackfyre posted:

My wife has said 'well you won't be getting destiny 2 for the PC as you won't play with the old destiny 1 goons'

Well guess I'm stuck with you guys

A raidmate had childrens watching him play, and they quickly remembered and cherished our names. You could heard in background "Oh, has Teikman died?". In the mind of these kids, we where Legend.

I think these kids learned all our legendary weapons and armour, and our favorite roles and bigger raid achievement and a few of our worst disastrous wipes. To be honest, they where slighly annoying asking what legendary weapons we found, and how we found them. Other than this, they where cool guys.

Tei fucked around with this message at 13:42 on Aug 17, 2017

Daric
Dec 23, 2007

Shawn:
Do you really want to know my process?

Lassiter:
Absolutely.

Shawn:
Well it starts with a holla! and ends with a Creamsicle.
I'll be getting it for Xbox this time since I work for Microsoft now. So hopefully I can join y'all too.

Blackfyre
Jul 8, 2012

I want wings.

Daric posted:

I'll be getting it for Xbox this time since I work for Microsoft now. So hopefully I can join y'all too.

Bullshit you just saw the vid and want in on the rippin' and the tearin'

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
Good video but "rip and tear" is already a Doom catchphrase, A-

Daric
Dec 23, 2007

Shawn:

Lassiter:
Absolutely.

Shawn:

Blackfyre posted:

Bullshit you just saw the vid and want in on the rippin' and the tearin'

Well obviously...

But also, we'll be holding tournaments every couple of weeks and I want to make sure I'm playing on the same console

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

haveblue posted:

Good video but "rip and tear" is already a Doom catchphrase, A-

Rippin' and tearin' is different

Blackfyre
Jul 8, 2012

I want wings.

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

Rippin' and tearin' is different

Also no wild women

the good fax machine
Feb 26, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

Daric posted:

Well obviously...

But also, we'll be holding tournaments every couple of weeks and I want to make sure I'm playing on the same console

Not for the foreseeable future, you won't

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Destiny is for eSports now

Huh, you want to plan out matches? lol wait for the expansion

Destiny is getting killed by a bunch of VPs fighting over the game in committees it seems

JorgeHWB
Jan 15, 2016

Aww, ugly duckling...
bawk-bawk

Daric posted:

yeah, cause that worked out soooooooooooooooooooooo well last time...

just ask ethan couch how that all went down

:v:

AAB
Nov 5, 2010

Daric posted:

i too am looking forward to custom games being added at a yet to be announced time

Daric
Dec 23, 2007

Shawn:

Lassiter:
Absolutely.

Shawn:
I'm sure they will be at some point. I haven't actually looked at much of the game though so I didn't realize they weren't coming that way right out of the box. I wasn't hyped at all until they announced that there's a bunch of content in this one.

Astoundingly Ugly Baby
Mar 22, 2006

"...crying bitch cave bitch boy."
- Anonymous Facebook user
There's going to be too much content and people will bitch about it anyway

Astoundingly Ugly Baby
Mar 22, 2006

"...crying bitch cave bitch boy."
- Anonymous Facebook user
I played a little bit of Titanfall 2 and it feels really gross

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
Too much frames

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

humans can only see 24 frames, why do we need 60???

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
there'd be way more content if they cut down on the frames

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Well it's floodin' down in Texas
All of the telephone lines are down
from the discord

https://twitter.com/midalifecrisis/status/898255722202279936

AAB
Nov 5, 2010

in case you were worried, this weeks "This week at bungie" was a wet fart of "come see us at gamescom and pax west!"

also this tidbit about preloading:

quote:

Destiny 2 Digital Pre-load: Coming Soon
Players who have digitally pre-ordered Destiny 2 will be able to pre-load the game starting next week. Xbox One pre-loading will begin early next week, while PlayStation 4 pre-loading will become available on August 31, 2017. Announcements of pre-load availability will be made through @BungieHelp on Twitter.
Destiny 2 will also receive a Day 1 Update, which will become available closer to the release of Destiny 2. For information concerning the installation of Destiny 2 to a console, please see the Installing and Updating Destiny Guide.

and that the Companion app is getting a neat remodel next week ahead of the new APIs for D2.

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

Rasheed was, with Aliases, the top 7 PvPers in Bone Krew.

No one talks about this.

https://twitter.com/futurefoe/status/898273075904389120

What's up guys it's ya boy future foe coming to you with another EXCLUSIVE destiny leak! Before I get into this leak go ahead and like and subscribe to my channel

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

cvnvcnv posted:

I gotta download D1 again? :negative:

13.8 gb patch?? Wtf bungie???

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

Fake and het

CheeseFactory
May 12, 2009

MAYBE A DINGO ATE YOUR K/D
Yeah id say its about 99.9% not gonna happen.

Bungie teased a balance patch for 4 weeks then did a live stream reveal of it. There is no way they are keeping actual content a secret.

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

Considering this:

- Game developers consider color schemes "content"

The following pseudocode can create infinite "content"
String armourShader = "#" + Math.random(255).toHex() + Math.random(255).toHex() + Math.random(255).toHex();

I do not consider content stuff like shaders, or playing a map a second time but now in reverse. Theres a disagreement what can be consider content for gamers and game developers.
Wen devs hype content and list items like "2000 new shaders" I think "gently caress you, I just create a one line that generate infinite* shaders".

- I don't enjoy leveling anyway.

Yea, I loving love Destiny. But leveling a character kind of sucked. The fun started when I was free to do any content, not being forced to follow the breadcrumb of mission to top-cap.
Is reasonable that I don't jump with joy after a idea of x3 times longer leveling. More because I am going to levelup 3 characters, so this is 9 times longer leveling (3x3).

A reason leveling in destiny suck is solo missions. This is a coop game, you want to play with your friends, leveling is something you often do alone and feel isolated, a bit bored without the mates.

Tei fucked around with this message at 08:00 on Aug 18, 2017

Zedsdeadbaby
Jun 14, 2008

You have been called out, in the ways of old.
:kyoon:

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

Bungie should hire the dude reading this book:
[link removed]

I dunno, maybe could be some guy that randomly connect to you when you are in patrol to tell you conspiracy theories about the cabal, the traveler, the factions.

Edit:
I just realiced the book could be still protected under copyrights, so I removed it to avoid :files:

\/ \/

HAT FETISH posted:

Less than three weeks til 6/9 I'm hooting

<3 w destiny

Tei fucked around with this message at 09:24 on Aug 18, 2017

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

Less than three weeks til 6/9 I'm hooting

Insane Totoro
Dec 5, 2005

Take cover!!!
That Totoro has an AR-15!

Tei posted:

Bungie should hire the dude reading this book:
[link removed]

I dunno, maybe could be some guy that randomly connect to you when you are in patrol to tell you conspiracy theories about the cabal, the traveler, the factions.

Edit:
I just realiced the book could be still protected under copyrights, so I removed it to avoid :files:

\/ \/

<3 w destiny

Post the ISBN or OCLC number, you cocktease.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

Insane Totoro posted:

Post the ISBN or OCLC number, you cocktease.

It was a random video on youtube "☰-The illuminatus-☰-The Eye In The Pyramid-|-Book 1☰" title. I don't know the ISBN, but it would be easy to figure out with the book title.