Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Old Swerdlow
Jul 24, 2008

Insane Totoro posted:

There are a lot of filthy casuals (like myself) in [KINK]. I have a real life 9-5 job and a wife and all so it's not like I am raiding 24/7.

Does anyone know CorkscrewPie? I have an invite sitting in my queue and I have no idea who it is!

Goon Button Pressers got RIP'd?!!

That's me dude! Sorry, I was in a hurry this morning and didn't have time to post in the Discord.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
its annoying I can only join one PC clan and we have 2 :(

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

nice

Insane Totoro
Dec 5, 2005

Take cover!!!
That Totoro has an AR-15!

Old Swerdlow posted:

That's me dude! Sorry, I was in a hurry this morning and didn't have time to post in the Discord.

You are going to be spanked later.....

Okay, I'll make sure it goes through when Bungo dot net isn't extra broken.

Attention everyone else: you can post in this thread and we can also.... send you an invitation!

How!
Oct 29, 2009

Insane Totoro posted:

I'm keeping a soft cap of 85-ish for [KINK]. We are at 60 members thus far in [KINK].

At the 85-ish point, people who have previously rolled with us have some priority. Or like people who are super active in this thread. Or if you're super asking nicely to join us!

I'm actually totally okay with people inviting their non-goon friends to [KINK]. We are very inclusive...

But on that note, I want to make it clear that the admin group of [KINK] is going to come down very hard on toxic behavior. You're all adults and we expect you to keep that way.

It's cool that GBP is still around!

Is teabagging considered toxic? Im suicidal for a good teabag. Sittin on faces is very important to me

AAB
Nov 5, 2010

Bag em all, imo

Hulk Krogan
Mar 25, 2005

Always be baggin. It's entertaining, it feels good, and sometimes you get really funny rage messages.

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

How! posted:

Is teabagging considered toxic? Im suicidal for a good teabag. Sittin on faces is very important to me

I have all my button paddles set to bag. Like, why even bother playing if you're not constantly bagging?

http://i.imgur.com/IRevReb.gifv

Hulk Krogan
Mar 25, 2005

I like that the countdown gets to zero, says waiting for respawn, and then starts over. It's like being stuck in teabag limbo.

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!
http://i.imgur.com/B63oG15.gifv

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

Hulk Krogan posted:

stuck in teabag limbo.

Destiny 1

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!
http://i.imgur.com/b4TWHOq.gifv

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

I rarely if ever PVP but raiding is my main poo poo - so im down for all KINK raids.

Kinky.

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

quote:

Guided Games, finishing activities and playing according to the Guardian Oath lead to better scores

wtf is this?

Das Gray
Jun 26, 2015

Wishes life was in Everquest classic graphics.
Lipstick Apathy
You basically just say the following out loud in your playstation party to complete the guardian oath:
"Feel the Rhythm! Feel the Rhyme! Get on up, it's bobsled time! Cool Runnings!"

Oldstench
Jun 29, 2007

Let's talk about where you're going.
Someone recommended to me a good headset for PS4 so I can call you a dumb rear end in a top hat when I get killed.

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

kecske posted:

wtf is this?

[Ignorant 80s teenager voice, which is NOT my current voice] it's gay

Das Gray
Jun 26, 2015

Wishes life was in Everquest classic graphics.
Lipstick Apathy
Any of the hyper X cloud headsets with the memory foam = the best in my opinion. Avoids your ears turning into swamps and you can yoink the mic right out of your face when you just want to solo.

Sigma
Aug 24, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Joined the discord and the clan

:tipshat:

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

im the GUARDIAN OAF

Emron
Aug 2, 2005

Oldstench posted:

Someone recommended to me a good headset for PS4 so I can call you a dumb rear end in a top hat when I get killed.

The PS branded gold ones are good, platinum if you wanna drop $$$ on a more durable band.

Oldstench
Jun 29, 2007

Let's talk about where you're going.

Das Gray posted:

Any of the hyper X cloud headsets with the memory foam = the best in my opinion. Avoids your ears turning into swamps and you can yoink the mic right out of your face when you just want to solo.

Thanks.

Emron posted:

The PS branded gold ones are good, platinum if you wanna drop $$$ on a more durable band.

Thanks.

the good fax machine
Feb 26, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Yeah the PS Gold headset is good

Pandanaut
May 26, 2007

goin to the fuckin moon
I am looking forward to this game.

I played one match of the beta so I didn't get burnt out. I hope it is a Good Game.

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

Das Gray posted:

Seconding this. Easily the most comfortable headset I have ever used.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

PS Gold headset is great. Don't believe any fat heads who say it breaks. Works on PC too.

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

On the moon... they don't make Neo Kobe Pizza.

Das Gray posted:

Have had one of these for over a year now, easily the best headset I've ever had.

Legs Benedict
Jul 14, 2002

You can either follow me to our bedroom or bend over that control throne because I haven't been this turned on in FOREVER!
i like the PS Gold headset a lot but my biggest issue with them is that one time i heard a recording and it included my voice and holy poo poo the sound quality off that thing is loving garbage. is the Platinum one better?

Insane Totoro
Dec 5, 2005

Take cover!!!
That Totoro has an AR-15!

Legs Benedict posted:

i like the PS Gold headset a lot but my biggest issue with them is that one time i heard a recording and it included my voice and holy poo poo the sound quality off that thing is loving garbage. is the Platinum one better?

Yes. I have one and my voice is a lot clearer.

Platinum only has one flaw. It makes your head hurt after hours of wear

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene
Guardian Oath: This is my Ballsack. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My Ballsack is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.

Without me, my Ballsack is useless. Without my Ballsack, I am useless. I must bag with my Ballsack hard. I must bag harder than my enemy who is trying to bag me. I must bag him before he bags me. I will...

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

Guardian Oath: This is my Ballsack. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My Ballsack is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.

Without me, my Ballsack is useless. Without my Ballsack, I am useless. I must bag with my Ballsack hard. I must bag harder than my enemy who is trying to bag me. I must bag him before he bags me. I will...

Kiavahr
Oct 17, 2013

Outrageous Lumpwad

Vintersorg posted:

PS Gold headset is great. Don't believe any fat heads who say it breaks. Works on PC too.

My head isn't fat!

But I just wrapped the busted hinges in gorilla tape and got a second year and counting of use out of them.

JorgeHWB
Jan 15, 2016

Aww, ugly duckling...
bawk-bawk

Maker Of Shoes posted:

Seconding this. Easily the most comfortable headset I have ever used.

you're welcome :smuggo:

Richter Scabies
Dec 30, 2012

Requested a join in for [KINK] off of The Bungie Dot Net, PSN IDis Zaxonoff. Destiny is Good thanks

the good fax machine
Feb 26, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Z man: https://youtu.be/_ZaHb6gkh6U

Spiv
Oct 9, 2006

When life throws lemons at you, nuke the fucker!

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

It's like you have a book of these things, just waiting for the right time :allears:

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

:patriot:

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
no ring

Legs Benedict
Jul 14, 2002

You can either follow me to our bedroom or bend over that control throne because I haven't been this turned on in FOREVER!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bushwookie19
Apr 2, 2015

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcNkMp8EmUk

my ballsack is a weapon.