Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JorgeHWB
Jan 15, 2016

Aww, ugly duckling...
bawk-bawk

GoGoGadgetChris posted:

I went from an average 0.75 KD to an average 1.5 KD post-XIM.

Everyone should XIM.

or you could just... i dunno, :gitgud: with a controller like a proper man-child?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zedsdeadbaby
Jun 14, 2008

You have been called out, in the ways of old.
I think if you pour those drinks down the sink it actually cleans the piping brand sparkling new. That poo poo is acidic as gently caress

It's amazing how Western societies have so few dental issues

No joke, leave a glass of pop out overnight with an old coin in it. Don't loving drink it. Check it out the morning after.

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Grey Worm's Ken doll-like groin throbbed with the anticipatory pleasure that only a slightly warm and moist piece of lemoncake could offer

Young Orc

Zedsdeadbaby posted:

I think if you pour those drinks down the sink it actually cleans the piping brand sparkling new. That poo poo is acidic as gently caress

God bless flouride

Hulk Krogan
Mar 25, 2005

Zedsdeadbaby posted:

Fluoride in the tap water. And also in the chemtrails.

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

Piell posted:

God bless flouride

but the autism!

...oh wai

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Zedsdeadbaby posted:

No joke, leave a glass of pop out overnight with an old coin in it. Don't loving drink it. Check it out the morning after.

:hmbol: like anyone here wouldn't drink that glass of pop

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene
Fluoride and autism are both good, like AIDS

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
have fun, all of u. :(

Emron
Aug 2, 2005

I also like to hold soft drinks in my mouth for hours on end without swallowing.

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

Emron posted:

I also like to hold soft drinks in my mouth for hours on end without swallowing.

Same but slightly different

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

Same but slightly different

do you swallow

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

eonwe posted:

do you swallow

oh does he ever. :smug:

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

eonwe posted:

do you swallow

Hell yeah i swallow: Sex With A Lovely Lady Or Woman

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene
Also: Sigh When A Lame Lagger Owns/Wins

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

Someone wanna take a crack at convincing me why 4v4 is better than 6v6 or higher? That's the only thing worrying me about D2.

Javes
May 6, 2012

ASK ME ABOUT APPEARING OFFLINE SO I DON'T HAVE TO TELL FRIENDS THEY'RE NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR MY VIDEO GAME TEAM.
Bungie wants to recreate competitive Halo (lol).

Professor Beetus
Apr 12, 2007

They can fight us
But they'll never Beetus

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

Hell yeah i swallow: Sex With A Lovely Lady Or Woman

quote:

A Buff Gay Dude

quote:

Sex With A Lovely Lady Or Woman

:thunk:

Legs Benedict
Jul 14, 2002

You can either follow me to our bedroom or bend over that control throne because I haven't been this turned on in FOREVER!
it isn't

^burtle
Jul 17, 2001

God of Boomin'

Kilometers Davis posted:

Someone wanna take a crack at convincing me why 4v4 is better than 6v6 or higher? That's the only thing worrying me about D2.

Less lag cause some dude's connection is only carrying 7 others vs 11.

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Grey Worm's Ken doll-like groin throbbed with the anticipatory pleasure that only a slightly warm and moist piece of lemoncake could offer

Young Orc

Kilometers Davis posted:

In a 6 v 6 there are 5 bad players on your team. In a 4 v 4 there are only 3 bad players.

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

Piell posted:

In a 6 v 6 there are 5 bad players on your team. In a 4 v 4 there are only 3 bad players.

Also their garbage matchmaking code can find 3 people faster than 5 people, and maybe their connections will only be marginally lovely instead of fist through screen lovely.

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

I mostly played control and I dunno. That seems rough for 4v4 but whatever I'm down. I just want to play before this hurricane packs my poo poo in :(

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene
It's not good or bad it's different (it's real bad)

Javes
May 6, 2012

ASK ME ABOUT APPEARING OFFLINE SO I DON'T HAVE TO TELL FRIENDS THEY'RE NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR MY VIDEO GAME TEAM.
Fewer players means the chaff have fewer options to blame for being reamed by the enemy team.

Twist And Pout!
Sep 3, 2011
You will be able to carry your braindead team easier when you only need to outplay 4 enemies.

GoGoGadgetChris
Mar 18, 2010

i powder a
granite monument
in a soundless flash

showering the grass
with molten drops of
its gold inlay

sending smoking
chips of stone
skipping into the fog
Trials account recovery services are charging $60 per run now, up from $35 from D1.

Wazzit
Jul 16, 2004

Who wants to play video games?

Javes posted:

Fewer players means the chaff have fewer options to blame for being reamed by the enemy team.

What if I'm bad and 6v6 meant there was more of a chance that someone was just as bad as me?

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

GoGoGadgetChris posted:

Trials account recovery services are charging $60 per run now, up from $35 from D1.

why would you pay money for someone to do flawless for you

I can see you getting carried by a buddy, because its still your accomplishment, but paying money seems baffling

you are paying to not have to do the content

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

GoGoGadgetChris posted:

Guess I'll charge $100. Gotta set myself apart, ya know?

Javes
May 6, 2012

Wazzit posted:

What if I'm bad and 6v6 meant there was more of a chance that someone was just as bad as me?

Sorry, Destiny is epsorts now :smith:

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

Wazzit posted:

Your elo will keep you safe.

But actually your elo will keep the bads safe from you.

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

On the moon... they don't make Neo Kobe Pizza.

I'm confident that my terrible, terrible PVP skills will ensure that I only ever play mediocre/below-average players at best while the rest of you worry about "sweaty" games.

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

Policenaut posted:

I'm confident that my terrible, terrible PVP skills will ensure that I only ever play mediocre/below-average players at best while the rest of you worry about "sweaty" games.

:hfive: hell yeah bud same

hlime
Jun 27, 2003
Applied to the PSN clan as SavageFred. Looking forward to shooting stuff with internet people.

grissenko
Jan 18, 2006

Oh he's so pringles. Where yo curleh mustache at?!
Fun Shoe
My brother applied to the PSN clan as MingusBarbarian, he's a cool guy. Please add him when convenient.

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

Rasheed was, with Aliases, the top 7 PvPers in Bone Krew.

No one talks about this.

eonwe posted:

why would you pay money for someone to do flawless for you

I can see you getting carried by a buddy, because its still your accomplishment, but paying money seems baffling

you are paying to not have to do the content

Same as paying someone to mow your lawn

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

Things could be going better

YA BOY ETHAN COUCH posted:

Same as paying someone to mow your lawn

You'll get a nagging middle aged man on your porch if you don't?

Godzilla07
Oct 4, 2008

el B posted:

Guess I'll charge $100. Gotta set myself apart, ya know?

The price is higher because it's a premium, LUXURIOUS Trials carry. You're not just paying for an act. You're paying for an experience.

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

Rasheed was, with Aliases, the top 7 PvPers in Bone Krew.

No one talks about this.

DreamShipWrecked posted:

You'll get a nagging middle aged man on your porch if you don't?

No because that's my fetish so I would want that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KillTylerDurden
May 15, 2004
I watched Fight Club one too many times.
420 minutes to go :420: