Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

actionjackson posted:

Geez as much as I hate hunters, nightstalker with invis is pretty good in crucible. I tried it once and got a 4.6 KAD using foetracer, better devils and last hope. It refreshes pretty drat fast.

Load up on class ability mods and the cool down is super quick.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GodspeedSphere
Apr 25, 2008
Adding to the antiope buzz, my favorite crucible build is Titan Striker with shoulder charge, antiope + hero's burden (IB SMG) and the peacekeeper boots. You have to play super aggressive to keep at effective range and I'm sure it falls apart in sweaty games butttttttt it's fast ttk almost D1 style fun af.

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
Beat the brakes off a dude named storm_front-_- tonight. Felt good.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006
I literally think I might put this game on the shelf for a month. Those upcoming changes sound cool and Overwatch/BF1 are still fun.

I'm not being facetious when I say I think this will be a great game. Keyword - will.

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Keen Scout was the best thing in D1 for exactly the Foetracer reason.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Captain Log posted:

I literally think I might put this game on the shelf for a month. Those upcoming changes sound cool and Overwatch/BF1 are still fun.

I'm not being facetious when I say I think this will be a great game. Keyword - will.

I have faith in the live team, it's just a little disappointing that we have to wait x amount of time for the game to start living up to its potential after we already did that with D1. I thought the whole point was that this one was gonna hit the ground running.

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Well it's floodin' down in Texas
All of the telephone lines are down

Captain Log posted:

Same, except I will be killin' Nazis in wolfenstein and will login for a milestone or two every week. The game is kinda on hold until season 2 and the first DLC but I have high hopes.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

texaholic posted:

Same, except I will be killin' Nazis in wolfenstein and will login for a milestone or two every week. The game is kinda on hold until season 2 and the first DLC but I have high hopes.

My loving history degree/family history means I'm obligated to play CoD for the first time in my life and I hate myself for it.

I'd be mighty thankful if Destiny got sorted before that happens.

swims
May 5, 2014

Waiter, this band keeps shooting pearls at me.
If COD can get hardcore search and destroy sorted out with fleshed out large maps it might be alright. Reminder that MW2 was all about Thompsons and MP44s so it has the old school gunfeel already built it.

Beard Yawn
Apr 11, 2011

You would make a good Dalek.

actionjackson posted:

Geez as much as I hate hunters, nightstalker with invis is pretty good in crucible. I tried it once and got a 4.6 KAD using foetracer, better devils and last hope. It refreshes pretty drat fast.

Let me tell you about the Truth that is Quickfang.

Mazerunner
Apr 22, 2010

Good Hunter, what... what is this post?
Xur's got Darci, Knucklehead, War rig and eye of another world

all the armour's top tier, darci sucks

tqilamknbrd
Jun 6, 2009

your circumcision honestly disgusts me
Darci actually owns and will own harder when snipers eventually get buffed

Angry Walrus
Aug 31, 2013

Quinn it
to
Win it.

tqilamknbrd posted:

Darci actually owns and will own harder when snipers eventually get buffed

It does, not that I use it much because MIDA or Vigilance Wing are typically eating my exotic slot.

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

If the new emote interface allows me to replace my lovely awoken female tai chi, i will rejoice and probably drop real cash for silver.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

I haven't played in 2 weeks, what did I miss?

Insane Totoro
Dec 5, 2005

Take cover!!!
That Totoro has an AR-15!
Eye of another world good?

Oh wait I have like 2000 shards.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Insane Totoro posted:

Eye of another world good?

Oh wait I have like 2000 shards.

Eye is top tier in looks and function

ZeusCannon
Nov 5, 2009

BLAAAAAARGH PLEASE KILL ME BLAAAAAAAARGH
Grimey Drawer
I checked a website today for Xur stuff and for whatever reason the site was just making GBS threads all over the exotics available. Which i found surprising since basically all of the armor is top tier i thought.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Don't touch or look at the poop

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Monday_ posted:

Destiny 2 endgame is meeting random cool people thru lfg, adding each other to your friends lists, literally never talking to or playing with them ever again, then six months later wondering who the gently caress all these people on your friends list are.

I have created a friend group called "Destiny pubbies" that I purge every few months.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

super macho dude posted:

I haven't played in 2 weeks, what did I miss?

A good time?

RanKizama
Apr 22, 2015

Shinobi Heart

PathAsc posted:

Eye is top tier in looks and function
:yeah:

deadwing
Mar 5, 2007

Attn: bone krew

D1 Xur got the Jade Rabbit

Brine
Aug 3, 2007

ZeusCannon posted:

I checked a website today for Xur stuff and for whatever reason the site was just making GBS threads all over the exotics available. Which i found surprising since basically all of the armor is top tier i thought.

It is but 2/3 of the pieces are possible story rewards from Titan so most already have them.

10 Beers
May 21, 2005

Shit! I didn't bring a knife.

Is there a good guide for mods anywhere? Like "class abilities recharge faster when using void.". Is that just for your rift, dodge, etc, or for grenades and melee, too? Does anyone even use those, or do you focus on weapon mods?

deadwing
Mar 5, 2007

10 Beers posted:

Is there a good guide for mods anywhere? Like "class abilities recharge faster when using void.". Is that just for your rift, dodge, etc, or for grenades and melee, too? Does anyone even use those, or do you focus on weapon mods?

Class abilities are your rift/dodge/barricade

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

deadwing posted:

Attn: bone krew

D1 Xur got the Jade Rabbit

Yeaaaaaaaaahhh bbooiiii

He's next to shaxx in tower

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Guess I might log in to d1

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Maybe

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

Nightfall this week is easy AND fun

A really good one to complete the Rat King quest, hoping I can knock that out tonight

10 Beers
May 21, 2005

Shit! I didn't bring a knife.

Johnny Truant posted:

Nightfall this week is easy AND fun

A really good one to complete the Rat King quest, hoping I can knock that out tonight

3 striker Titans throwing 2 pulse grenades apiece at him almost kill him outright.

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Macys paid for this. Noodle Boy and Bonby are bad at video games and even worse friends.

BlindSite posted:

I haven't tried the invis build might give it a whirl tonight.

One of us

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Macys paid for this. Noodle Boy and Bonby are bad at video games and even worse friends.

What's the nightfall

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

Bracus Zahn with stupidly quick charging grenades, no time increases

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene
loving hell, Jade Rabbit is really good, gently caress off playstations

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

VJeff posted:

I have faith in the live team, it's just a little disappointing that we have to wait x amount of time for the game to start living up to its potential after we already did that with D1. I thought the whole point was that this one was gonna hit the ground running.

Lol if you don’t think they do this on purpose

deadwing
Mar 5, 2007

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

loving hell, Jade Rabbit is really good, gently caress off playstations

Shreds in PVE and was a solid meta buster for PVP, sucks that Bungie kept it from you guys for an extra year

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

Bob NewSCART posted:

Lol if you don’t think they do this on purpose

The game was scrapped and restarted mid 2015, I doubt it was intentional.

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

You mean Sony. Probably some fine print in the contract about how the second round of exclusives remain exclusives until Destiny 2 launches, and RoI didn't qualify so Sony was all "wait a minute, we can be an rear end in a top hat to Microsoft and it's legal? gently caress yeah!"

So it's Bungie's fault in the sense they signed a stupid contract, but we all know who the real jerks are. :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Senior Shitposting Strategist

xzzy posted:

You mean Sony. Probably some fine print in the contract about how the second round of exclusives remain exclusives until Destiny 2 launches, and RoI didn't qualify so Sony was all "wait a minute, we can be an rear end in a top hat to Microsoft and it's legal? gently caress yeah!"

So it's Bungie's fault in the sense they signed a stupid contract, but we all know who the real jerks are. :colbert:

It's the players