Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spiv
Oct 9, 2006

When life throws lemons at you, nuke the fucker!

SgtSteel91 posted:

I want to play this game, is there going to be a SA Clan?

No

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spiv
Oct 9, 2006

YA BOY ETHAN COUCH posted:

gently caress they modeled it after my orgasms

Get in, get out.

Spiv
Oct 9, 2006

Lol. LMGs cool and good? CUT 'EM.

Spiv
Oct 9, 2006

haveblue posted:

Really, they should have from the beginning given a bullshit space magic reason that guardians can't talk and sidestepped this whole problem.

Just your guardian really. Any non-player Guardian talks. Also your guardian does talk. Might wanna play those early missions again. Some cut scenes he talks to ghost and other characters.
I think they didn't make them a chatter box to cut down conversation times.

Spiv
Oct 9, 2006

This deserves multiple quote posts.

Spiv
Oct 9, 2006

Mine just poops.

EDIT reasonable contribution: I would think that if that chaingun has a spin-up, it would make it not ideal in a higher TTK pvp, no?

Spiv
Oct 9, 2006

:bravo2:

Pretty sure those reveal videos only had light level? Not in a position to double check fake news facts though.

Spiv
Oct 9, 2006

The Meat Dimension posted:

That would own. It makes sense but new icon spooked me.

Probably your Bungie coins. You'll need them to do any activity beyond story missions. You can bet your rear end Everest Trading got out of the invasion just fine.

Spiv
Oct 9, 2006

moist turtleneck posted:

One of the new emotes is a guy doing the jerk off motion and mumbles about video drivers

Close the thread. It's over.

EDIT contribution: I would also like to see some radial wheel. There's too many good options that are moment specific to just keep clapping, or laughing, or bowing, to everything.

Spiv
Oct 9, 2006

The Meat Dimension posted:

drat all I can get is a Tradeoff and Guerrilla Fighter

Legit good perks.

Spiv
Oct 9, 2006

cvnvcnv posted:

One thread is for shitposting the other is for evenshittierposting. :shrug:

This.

Most my poo poo post in the PC thread is just that. And only that. This thread is (hopefully) a bit more calmer.

Though my Tei question was legit because I saw his rap sheet and didn't think he'd get probed if he legit was having a translation issue, or whatever.

Spiv
Oct 9, 2006

Tei posted:

Interview thing.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NjxUFCSmaO0

This one reply one question: what is that thing in the horizont? it seems part of the traveler.

I believe they say that it is. A piece broken off from him/it/her. Was very vague about its significance, though.

Spiv
Oct 9, 2006

ACOPKILLEDMYDOG posted:

Don't know if anyone made this connection yet or if I'm nuts, but the destiny 2 gun design looks a lot like the test weapons that the armsmith gives you which is cool and made me like the nerf guns more

I'd have to disagree. From what I can find for images, they're actually pretty distinct from D1. But that's referencing the Nerf Gun post on page 1.
Of course, i haven't tested weapons in a while. So I could be totally wrong.

Spiv fucked around with this message at 20:49 on May 21, 2017

Spiv
Oct 9, 2006

I hope that Bungie reveals the PC port is actually a setup to connect them and run dedicated servers for console players, and not actually a game.

Spiv
Oct 9, 2006

Big things in the pipeline, guys

:fap:

Spiv
Oct 9, 2006

eonwe posted:

are they gonna have 6 v 6 at all on Destiny 2 or is it 4 v4 only

Probably as part of some DLC

Spiv
Oct 9, 2006

Can you still do normal prison and get rerollable guns? If so, is the perk pool still broken for them (as in getting perk combos on guns that can't drop that way, anymore)?

Spiv
Oct 9, 2006

Tei posted:

Destiny could really have a pet or a useful character.

OR the diablo gold goblin. That would be good too.

I am concerned about all the things they are removing from Destiny 2, because they have not announced yet what they are adding. I don't want to play a experiment on minimalism.

Edit:
yea, eli rules

Would be cool if they had a pet or something that followed you around. Something you could even dress up or apply items to.

I'm sure the PC base will mod that in if Bungie doesn't want to.

Spiv
Oct 9, 2006

PathAsc posted:

Yeah, I've got the 160 ones, no raid ones unfortunately.

Yes, may I assume I am forever slow?

You have to set the triggers up properly, or they don't fully press and thus you don't hit max speed.

EDIT: It's the trigger full press point option something or other. Dictates how far the triggers have to travel to be considered fully pressed. Set it low.

Spiv fucked around with this message at 02:35 on May 31, 2017

Spiv
Oct 9, 2006

texaholic posted:

CoE is small arms and primary kill bonus, none of the bosses are annoying. Bring a quillims terminus to take out the wizards in the first round, otherwise just use first curse.

Or anything that reloads on a kill. Fabians day has cometh!

Spiv
Oct 9, 2006

PathAsc posted:

She looks like a strap on kind of girl. What I'm saying is all of bone krew is ecstatic.

Spiv
Oct 9, 2006

Imagine my terror as he pops a bubble as I rush him, only to have this holy beam of light descend from the heavens and smite my foe and dismantle his bastion.

Spiv
Oct 9, 2006

Alteisen posted:

I know you fellas are retarded, you don't need to keep hammering that point home guys.

:allears:

Spiv
Oct 9, 2006

I'm surprised you did multiple Google searches for double sticky hammers and (presumably) didn't​ get dick pic results.

Spiv
Oct 9, 2006

Triggered yet, psfailures??

Lul not 400. Git gud.

Spiv
Oct 9, 2006

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

Actually the Division is the official game of Bone Krew during the interregnum of Destiny 1 and Destiny 2

This is wrong.

Your mom is the mode of entertainment, while we wait.

Spiv
Oct 9, 2006

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

Yes. Cracking open some loot caches with the boys. Lots of my friends list has fallen off the Division wagon, but it took a lot of playtime for them to get to that point.

But to my utter amazement I'm having a ball with the last stand DLC, which is 8v8 zone control pvp with subtle base building and PvE elements. I hate the DZ pvp but there's something about last stand that's just different enough that it's really fun. Maybe it's mental.

I have a feeling a xim user could dominate last stand.

*Wwe announcer* AND WHAT'S THIS? GOGOGADETCHRIS EMERGES FROM BACK STAGE! *crowd goes nuts*

Spiv
Oct 9, 2006

GoGoGadgetChris posted:

We call him Rasheed "The Landmine" Walrus because his dick looks like a landmine

Omg. These last two posts. Thread over.

Spiv
Oct 9, 2006

I count every orb created as a kill so you're actually closer to a 2kd lifetime player

Let's not get ridiculous.

Spiv
Oct 9, 2006

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

Hell yeah im a lore guy. Licking Organs Really Excitedly.

You're getting better. 9/10.

Spiv
Oct 9, 2006

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

The game might be bad??!!!

Don't act like it's not possible, America went from Obama (D1 PvP with your best bros) to Trump (D2 Beta).

D2 will reveal just where America is heading. If it's good, Trump will get impeached. If it's bad, lol stay the gently caress out of Canada.

Spiv
Oct 9, 2006

:siren: Boys, it's been real. Thanks to all the posters here who helped us find our true selves. Please enjoy this send off montage from all of us at Bone Krew :siren:

Bone Krew - The Rippin' And The Tearin'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9q5iIaP0M3c

Spiv
Oct 9, 2006

Better enjoy shootin' aliens. Powers don't finish charging until gameplay hour 69.

Spiv
Oct 9, 2006

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

Guardian Oath: This is my Ballsack. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My Ballsack is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.

Without me, my Ballsack is useless. Without my Ballsack, I am useless. I must bag with my Ballsack hard. I must bag harder than my enemy who is trying to bag me. I must bag him before he bags me. I will...

It's like you have a book of these things, just waiting for the right time :allears:

Spiv
Oct 9, 2006

I'd allow the traveller "into" me, if I got to be guardian, too.

Spiv
Oct 9, 2006

They'll recover Oryx from Saturn and turn him into some cyborg/zombie thing.

Spiv
Oct 9, 2006

Zedsdeadbaby posted:

The balancing is heavily, heavily pvp-centric to the detriment of the pve so I'd expect a lot of content

Bungo wants a slice of the esports pie

This.

The switch to a competitive 4 man team for regular crucible, I think, shows they have all the intent in the world to take good care of the PvP populace.

Spiv
Oct 9, 2006

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

A certain portion of it

I'm terrible at PvP and look down upon it with disdain. You all look the same to me.

Spiv
Oct 9, 2006

texaholic posted:

zavala looks like he is taking a mean poo poo there

Coning

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spiv
Oct 9, 2006

How long until someone puts Goatse on their banner?