Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

teacup
Dec 20, 2006

= M I L K E R S =
I played and enjoyed destiny 1 but got into it too late and the story was incomprehensible to me. Does destiny 2 assume I know poo poo? Is it newbie friendly gameplay wise? Also how is the game with just pugging stuff? I never have time to play with friends

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

teacup
Dec 20, 2006

= M I L K E R S =
I just finished the main story line and I'm looking at these new faction guys but it says I have to speak to all of them to join, except I have to all three :( what am I doing wrong here?

teacup
Dec 20, 2006

= M I L K E R S =
[quote="“Akuma”" post="“476809845”"]
Oh I do too, I didn’t realise it was full auto. I’ve only opened tree NM packages so far and got those and the legs so wow I’m like the opposite of that guy.
Are you level 20? Did you follow the green diamonds and talk to them in the right order?
[/quote]

I'm level 20 but no diamonds. My only quests at the moment are things like strikes or crucible stuff.

teacup
Dec 20, 2006

= M I L K E R S =
I feel like this is a dumb question but what do I spend glimmer on? Most of the weapons I can buy are level 200, and I bought some of the maps and things. I keep reaching the cap . Should I be buying more poo poo?