Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zuul the Cat
Dec 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
I've been mostly playing Overwatch while we wait for Destiny 2 to drop. Can't wait to stomp poo poo into the ground in the new one.

I was actually really impressed with the graphics they showed. It looks way better.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zuul the Cat
Dec 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Haven't played Destiny 1 in months, but just finished up the campaign yesterday with my Hunter. God drat this game is good.

Also, I didn't see myself on the Xbone sheet, so i resubmitted. (Was on there before as Commissar Red, but i changed my name to Zuul the Cat). Accept me.

Zuul the Cat
Dec 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Is there a 2nd Bone Krew clan or just the one?