Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

the pc version is going to be turbo hosed. gonna be :krad: when hackers figure out how to delete your items and poo poo while you're out on patrol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

Rotten Red Rod posted:

My point is that it wasn't fun to play the old content. You just steamroll it. And I know about infusion, but raising the level cap still nullified a lot of time and effort people put in to get their gear. I really want to know how they're addressing that.

Uh that's how MMO's work. You work really hard to get your numbers high, then 6 months later you have to do something new to get your numbers even higher. Repeat throughout the life cycle of the game.

How the gently caress else are they going to keep you logging in outside your preferred activity of choice if you don't have something to chase in vain

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

I've heard that area has some extremely prominent landmarks

not really worth staying for more than one night tbh