Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

keyframe
Sep 15, 2007

I have seen things
Played up to lvl 9 and game is pretty awesome. Love the environments compared to destiny 1.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

keyframe
Sep 15, 2007

I have seen things
Anyone wanna do nightfall tonight? I am lightlevel 246.

psn: keyframe007

keyframe
Sep 15, 2007

I have seen things

Bob NewSCART posted:

Are most of the goons rolling PS4 or will there be a decent sized PC goon population? Also should I give a gently caress whatsoever about getting a ps4 pro or will the regular PS4 be fine for this?

There will be a decent sized population on every platform. True destiny players double/triple dip on every platform they own like me. :negative:

keyframe
Sep 15, 2007

I have seen things
Any tips on what I should do to increase my light level past 270?

keyframe
Sep 15, 2007

I have seen things
I made it to 270 and only have the crucible milestone left. I don't think I can hit 280 without starting a second character. :smith:

keyframe
Sep 15, 2007

I have seen things

screech on the beach posted:

Do the milestones refresh daily? Only have 2 lovely crucible ones so gently caress that.

They reset weekly.

keyframe
Sep 15, 2007

I have seen things
Are the servers down? I can't login on ps4. :(

keyframe
Sep 15, 2007

I have seen things

Rubellavator posted:

Yep, there's a system in place to prevent you from benefitting from multiple of the same class.

poo poo I must have missed that. Glad I saw your post before I started leveling up a second warlock.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

keyframe
Sep 15, 2007

I have seen things

RBA Starblade posted:

When I wasn't using Thunderlord I was using Jolder's Hammer. I miss both; Sweet Business is nice but not the same.

Also cool Xur has Hard Light today hopefully it's not bad!!

It is bad but useful in nightfalls where it changes from solar/arc/void every minute since hard light can be switched to all three in weapon options.