Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Eric WK
Apr 10, 2008

i'm a festival,
i'm a parade.
That's open beta. Preorder beta is 7/18 for PS4, 7/19 for Xbox One.

https://blog.activision.com/t5/Destiny/Destiny-2-Lights-Up-E3-with-a-New-Trailer-New-Launch-Date-Beta/ba-p/10282050

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eric WK
Apr 10, 2008

i'm a festival,
i'm a parade.
Applied for Big Dum Space Mans. Bnet and PSN ID are same as SA.

Eric WK
Apr 10, 2008

i'm a festival,
i'm a parade.

Danger posted:

The going justification is that it's an incomplete list that doesn't include all the super secret hidden exotic quests that Bungie has planned.

I can imagine this is true.

Also, farming strikes shouldn't be the only way to get raid ready in Destiny 2 with the addition of Lost Sectors, weekly Flashpoints, etc. 6 (on PS4) strikes doesn't sound so bad if you're not running them as much as you had to in D1.