Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

On the moon... they don't make Neo Kobe Pizza.

VJeff posted:

DARCI is one you should absolutely do in PvP, but one like say, Crimson, I'd almost certainly recommend you just grind it out in patrol zones.

Absolutely. I tried grinding it out in PvE and did like 5 or 6 strikes with it and got maybe.... 12%? Did a few rounds of Crucible and got another 30%.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

I think it would be cool, good, and in line with Bungie's whole "we want to give you things to build and work towards" apology angle with Forsaken to have both random rolls and sort of a perk re-roll system in line with Masterworks. Just let people re-roll individual perks with Masterworks style cost, so if you get That Gun You Wanted but it doesn't have a god roll you can slowly build it up to a gun you want but you can still find that god roll in your rewards.

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

Rubellavator posted:

Then why did they make it so powerful rewards only drop like +2 your base light this go-round?

Because that's all the content you're getting until September and they don't want you to blow through it all in a week or two is my guess.

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

xzzy posted:

Cool a bunch of grinding that will get reduced to an emblem for destiny 3.

Excuse me fucker but it also gets you a shirt you can pay $40 for.

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

Ghaul sexually identifies as TransTraveler

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

That plus the cost of the previous DLC if you don't already have it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

Yeah imagine actually playing this game

hosed up