Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

hiddenriverninja posted:

http://imgur.com/s0xesCD

Final subclasses in at launch, but gated behind Lost Sectors.

SCHWING

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

gently caress this Destiny 2 crap, when's the expansion and what alien planet am I going to? I'm ready for the expansion.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

poo poo sticks together. I'll raid with everybody.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Maker Of Shoes posted:

yeah but SGA owns so

Hell yeah!!!!!!!!

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

texaholic posted:

I won't able to play as much as I planned next week because of harvey but I am still super hype and should be online at launch tuesday night/wednesday morning. The PVE poo poo looks fuckin badass. PVP whatever....

I hope things get better man! If it's any consolation I promise to never name my son Harvey.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

OP, feel free to add this to the clan list.

I saw that Bigger, Dumber is filling up again (89/100 members for PS4 in it) and our PC crew is over halfway full at this point. I'm going to open it up to PS4 as the third overflow to help the goons who still need a home find a home for PS4. Me and another goon will run it there too because why the hell not.

Basically, come on down. We got 94 spots open on PS4 as the third overflow. Chillers and fun-havers are welcome to HOTDOG.

https://www.bungie.net/en/ClanV2?groupid=2073935

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Been kicking rear end in the story gang. Been at the server queue screen, which I assume is the first world and prologue? And boys, I have been dominating. Can't wait to get to second world.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

I just beat the character selection screen. The secret is all in the buttons to press. Sorry don't want to spoil anything.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Do yourself a favor and block all review sites from your browser.

Metacritic has this game at a 6/10. So I mean, that's a passing grade in college so that means great to me.

Ds get degrees my friends.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Destiny 2: Exactly like Second Life...in Space

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Density 2: My ICQ # is 35414979

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Norns posted:

Seriously how loving hard would it have been to add a sword legendary as the season reward. ONE unique weapon?

This is baseless speculation but I just get this weird impression that they weren't going to add any weapons at all until the community saw the armors and thought only armor was coming. Then, Community was like "AND WHAT ABOUT WEAPONS HELLLLLOOOOOOOO??!!"

And then Mr. Bungie said: "Oh snap, the community is pissed! Quick, add some weapons. Anything will do."

I don't know—just wouldn't surprise me if it actually went down like this.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Maker Of Shoes posted:

Have we alerted the PC thread that the game is literally trash? We might be able to save a few souls and stick it to Bungie for delivering this generation's ET: The Extraterrestrial

e: I'm not sure how we go about burying digital download codes in the desert though.

The great news is that we absolutely love trash. I look forward to beating the game and acquiring all the items in 4 hours.

I already beat the endgame when I farmed up a whole bunch of friendships.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Roman posted:

http://wccftech.com/destiny-2-director-players-level-capped/
They have 3 years of data from the first game showing that we have no loving lives, yet are somehow "shocked" we're all at the level cap already.

Oh I am going to love this on PC. After sinking 4,000 hours in Marvel Heroes and dealing with quotes from development just like these, I had a field day. Life was almost too good during these times.

This poo poo right here is going to own bones straight to the Jones.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

tqilamknbrd posted:

"Torch has been passed from team who made Destiny 2 to the team that is maintaining it aka the Live Team"

Meats back on the menu boys

I just went 6 to mids.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Small. Indie. Studio.

:D

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Cabal Lives Matter.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Roman posted:

https://www.bungie.net/en/Explore/Detail/News/46537

The Prestige Leviathan Raid will be brought back down to Power 300, and its rewards will drop down to match the new Power Level. All players will regain access to the Prestige Raid.
This will allow access to “The Prestige” Achievement/Trophy for all players.
This will also allow all players ability to complete the final step for the Legend of Acrius Exotic Shotgun.

Trials of The Nine will only require Curse of Osiris when it features a Curse of Osiris map. For all other weeks, it will be available to all players.
This will allow access to “Lest Ye Be Judged” Achievement/Trophy for all players.
Trials of The Nine rewards that launched with Destiny 2 will still be accessible to all players.
New Seasonal Rewards that launched with Curse of Osiris, such as the new Seasonal Armor Ornaments, will require ownership of Curse of Osiris to acquire.

The Prestige Nightfall will remain a pinnacle activity, at the new 330 Power cap.
This means Prestige Nightfall will require ownership of Curse of Osiris.
Because of this, we will update “The Prestige” Achievement/Trophy to only reference The Prestige Raid.
Moving forward, we are investigating adding a 3rd difficulty to all Prestige activities, so that we can provide both a challenge that stays relevant with each new Expansion, and a Prestige version that is available to all players.

Normal Nightfall will only require Curse of Osiris when it features a Curse of Osiris map. For all other weeks it will be available to all players.

Time limited events – Iron Banner, Faction Rally, and The Dawning, will be made available to all players.
We will be postponing tomorrow’s Faction Rally, to ensure all of our players can access the activity and the appropriate rewards.
Iron Banner and Faction Rally rewards that launched with Destiny 2 will still be accessible to all players.
New Seasonal Rewards that launch with Curse of Osiris, such as the new Seasonal Armor Ornaments, will require ownership of Curse of Osiris to acquire.

Holy god this is confusing. I mean, glad they backpedaled for the most part.

Good stuff. Let me find the perfect reddit quote now for laughs.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

GoGoGadgetChris posted:

Some good stuff but it's going to be ages before it's delivered

It’s this.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Cross-posting from PC Thread:

Looks like we are heading to a comet for Expansion 3. Probably Hale-Bopp you know, to match the trajectory of the game.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Wario64/...s-3-and-more%2F

Yeah I’m preordering asap. Note the game titled Destiny Comet.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

haveblue posted:

"Comet" is the internal codename Bungie used for TTK and are probably reusing for the D2 yearly expansion, it doesn't necessarily imply anything about its content and they never used it anywhere public.

Also this leak is probably not true, not just for that reason.

Welp. drat. Really wanted to ride Hale-Bopp.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

This dlc is gonna be $30. I can feel it in my xbones.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

What you don’t know is this stream is going to be a literal stream.

Of piss.

For one full hour.

Or until they run out of piss.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Could be more accurate firing like dickfire though. Hip fire is for babies

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

hiddenriverninja posted:

It takes about 20 minutes for the PE to come back around to Lost Oasis, so if it's cabal, just do anything else and come back.

The event is currently turned off according to multiple posts on reddit and bungie.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

RedneckwithGuns posted:

Anyone found a good way to get the solar super kills for titan for the legendary armor yet? It's dumb as hell and only counts direct hammer hits so you get like 3-5% per super at best. Quickest way I've found so far is just running around doing heroic public events.

Nessus Cave infinite spawn. I have done all my super and orb stuff there and knock it out in about 15-25 minutes depending on efficiency.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

It was never meant to be solved sorry